Become a Patron!

Nebox fires when I insert the battery...

When I insert the battery into my nebox it automatically starts firing and won't stop. I took it to my local vape shop and of course it didn't do it while i was in there....about an hour later i look down and my display is on and my box is hot!! I pulled the battery out and let it cool. Im fairly new to vaping and get the general gest of it but this is kind of freaking me out and Im scared its going to explode.

I was able to put the battery in yesterday and it did just fine...until about 15 minutes ago (after charging it) I unplugged it from the charger and it started firing until the 10 second emergency shut off thing popped up....then I pulled the battery out. Again every time i put the battery back in it starts firing. Is it a spring that stuck? The Fire button is fine and doesn't seem to be stuck... is it a bad battery? Too much power in the battery? Im so frustrated. HELP!

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kind of battery is it and where did you get it?

What kind of battery is it and where did you get it?
Im not sure what kind. I got it from my local vape shop. Its brown... i don't have it with me today. I took it to them and they said that it might be that the button has gunk built up under it. Showed me how to pull it apart and clean it. It didn't work.

VU Sponsors