Become a Patron!

NEED A GOOD PRICED SITE TO ORDER JUICE

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Venerablevaping.3dcartstores.com has good juice at a great price. Jays line is complex blends made with recipes by Jay, ghetto line is another of complex recipes from venerable and the vsny line is single flavor juices

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know this is prolly beat. But im jumping in again. I recommend itcvapes. Heavens bounty. I think this shit is tasty... Got my first 30 ml... Gone in 2 days. Ordered a 120ml about to order some more.

I like a not so bold flavor sense im. Dripping and vaping anywhere from 50 to 80 watts latley.. I get a hint of coconut but yet a sweetness and idk its just tasty. Any other recommendations for them for flavors?

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just putting my two cents in on the goodejuice.com comment -- i have no relation to them at all, but I have had several of their NET (extracted tobacco) tobacco juices and they are GREAT. THey are consistently one of the top NET producers amongst those in the NET crowd, myself included. I have not tried their non-tobacco juices so I cant comment on them but their NETs are among the absolute best.

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In this order...
Vape Wild
Slim's e-juice
Black Axis Juice Co.

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
With that long of a delivery time, are the juices pre-steeped?
I bet they are, at least a little... I've heard good things, but when I need juice I tend to need it sooner rather than later. That's the one thing that holds me back from a lot of sites.
I've heard dr. Crimmy's is slow, itc is slow, one place I considered ordering from is slowwww and sometimes you don't even get the juice.

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hear Ohm's Vapes juice is really good. And that their delivery is very fast. I haven't had a chance to try them yet, but I plan to.

CharlesInCharge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
thegrindejuice.com has 120ml bottles for $20 straight up....No shipping....No bullshit....Good flavors too although they don't have a huge selection, every juice I've got from them has been good. All juices are max vg but full of flavor.

Serenity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I see a couple of people recommend ITCVapes. I just wanted to caution you that while they do have decent liquid I ordered from them once a while back and had to wait a month for my liquid to get to me. I had a lousy experience with their customer service as well. Thankfully it looks like I am in the minority on that so perhaps you'll get lucky and have a good experience too. The good news is that after waiting a month for their juice I didn't have to steep them once they finally did arrive. Mt. Baker Vapor has decent fruit flavors, but they are kind of hit or miss with most people. Their customer service is awesome though so at least you know you'll get your liquid on time. Vape Wild is also pretty good. Have you looked into DIY? That's also a cheaper alternative.

CharlesInCharge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Also kite in cloud - lenola cream is top notch and anything from vapewild tends to be good...great customer service as well

Majistir

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
mtbakervapor.com - $6.50 for 30ml + $3-5 shipping. $33.99 for 236ml + shipping. I've only tried hawk sauce and thug juice from them and I just ordered another thug juice. Great fruity menthol. Hawk sauce kind of mehh, it needs to steep, then the flavor isnt strong enough. I would get a flavor shot or 2 if I order that again. They ship from Washington state but they said they'll be moving within the next few month to AZ so it might get to CA a little quicker. A week max for delivery.

If i'm not making my own juice, I order from them. Plus they always have coupon codes for 10-50% off.

wasn't ever a fan of juices from brands like vaporshark or mt.bakor vapor, went surfing through google and chose oyvapor.com they have really good prices on their juice and done inflate the shipping costs, I'm a gushaholic so i definitely try to clean them out when theres a promo code available.

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vapewild (S+C)2 is pretty good. I just got 120ml in from them. Bought it based on a sample I got in my last order.

VU Sponsors