Become a Patron!

need a little help on a RDA choice.

juiceintheclouds

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got a 2s2p built. looking on some advice on a 25-30mm with massive air flow (no problem with drilling out as i have a press) I have been looking at mutation xl, and the buddah, and the tobh. wasn't really a huge fan of 26650 before so I only have a stillaire as of now and i like it but 8v is very demanding. lol also looking for a chuff to fit. maybe I will have to pull the dremel out for the chuff to fit but that's no biggie. What do you guys use/think? Anyone running anything as ridiculous as this out there? maybe ill just buy them all and give the one(s) i don't like away.

eKo Vapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would go with the 26650 Bear which is like the Doge except bigger.

Vayper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All good options, not tried the Bear but it does look good from the reviews, have the Tobh and the XL V3. Personally I love the Mutation XL without any modifications, but if you're happy to drill out the air holes and must have a Chuff cap, the Tobh is also very good.
20150313_205754.jpg

VapeTechnologies

VapeTechnologies LLC Advanced Custom Boxes
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The TOBH is a very good atty and it's pretty high on my list. However, my all time favorite RDA hands down would be the Plume Veil.. 6 air holes on the top, sides, and bottom (the coil posts have air holes!) allow for cool coils and a very satisfying vape. And if your into clouds, then this this will act as a fog machine at low ohms..
SLvkNFa.jpg

blhoP7s.jpg

VU Sponsors