Become a Patron!

Need answers!!!!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm sure the ingredients are but the product isn't.

By that I mean the ingredients have passed an FDA approval, but the juice hasn't been submitted for it.

Zanaspus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As far as I know, all of the flavorings are FDA aproved to eating, not inhaling.

This. Virtually nothing is known about the long term effects of vaping apart from diacetyl/diketones are probably bad. For everything else, we are just human lab rats.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The effects on me so far are whiter teeth...easier breathing and breath that smells like espresso...Its self approved...What this talk about the FDA?

This. Virtually nothing is known about the long term effects of vaping apart from diacetyl/diketones are probably bad. For everything else, we are just human lab rats.

This is real talk, I think a few in the vaping world especially those in the vaping journalism field like to downplay and bash articles with any negative info like vaping is a magical harmless drug but we truly don't know what breathing in these chemicals can do, it's a safe bet there safer than cigs but I vape everyday a lot and do not smoke so I hope it's everything it seems to be but I'm no expert when more info comes available I'd love to read it but it's easy to get blinded by supporting something without any knowledge. Just blindly follow bashing anything scientific merit or not with a negative image of vaping

VU Sponsors