Become a Patron!

Need Cloud Chasers Advice!!

I currently own an authentic Panzer, and would like to start cloud chasing. I am using a .31 ohm build on a Paradigm Modz Magma, with drilled holes, but the clouds just aren't big enough. I am using an efest 26650 (32a/64a) that has 3500mah. Any suggestions? Btw, i would like to keep the Panzer.
(new to cloud chasing and I feel I left out information so feel free to ask questions)

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I currently own an authentic Panzer, and would like to start cloud chasing. I am using a .31 ohm build on a Paradigm Modz Magma, with drilled holes, but the clouds just aren't big enough. I am using an efest 26650 (32a/64a) that has 3500mah. Any suggestions? Btw, i would like to keep the Panzer.
(new to cloud chasing and I feel I left out information so feel free to ask questions)
Magma drilled or not is more for flavor not clouds...
I'd say look into the doge or mutation x...

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, it came free with the Panzer so thats why I havent really cared to look into a new one until now, and will do!
There are other attys out there too that a great for chasing. Dark horse and a lot more to list.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For chasing? I use a doge v2 (I think it's a v2 anyway), chuff cap, as far as coils for cloud chasing I do a simple parallel 24g with a 3.5mm inner diameter.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a 0.2ohm build in it now.

VU Sponsors