Become a Patron!

need Fogger V4 deck screw size and where to get them...

clownballs

Member For 5 Years
Hello all... I need the Fogger v4.0 deck screw size to get some replacements. I purchased the replacement deck piece to resolve the stripped out deck issue but now I have worn out the heads of my screws and need a handfull more for two different units.... Any recommendations on where to purchase would be appreciated also..

Thanks

bwent

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's a pain in the butt to find replacements. The easiest is to buy a new one unfortunately. Try Fasttech

http://www.fasttech.com/search?fogger

The good news is that most come with a few replacements, so you can still use your original.

Hello all... I need the Fogger v4.0 deck screw size to get some replacements. I purchased the replacement deck piece to resolve the stripped out deck issue but now I have worn out the heads of my screws and need a handfull more for two different units.... Any recommendations on where to purchase would be appreciated also..

Thanks
http://stores.ebay.com/dripleysvaporhouse/
Kayfun and Fogger use the same screws. Checked against my Fogger V4 though I bought them for my Kayfun Lite V2. They have socket head too. The screws are smaller than my screw guide will measure so smaller than 2mm-.4

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Same as a kayfun.
M1.6-0.35X3

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Thanks
Unless it's a proprietary sized thread, you should be able to source the screws at a Westlake's hardware store, or an industrial screw and bolt supplier.

VU Sponsors