Become a Patron!

Need Help About my Cuboid Convertion

Good day vapingundeground i have a cuboid that is now defective im finding my way to make it to a unregulated box mod because its dead now. i have wired a mosfet that is rated at 10watts cause i cant find a mosfet with high amp limit in my town and its heating too much and wont fire on series or parallel can anyone help me what can i use instead of a mosfet thanks

BornToDie423

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I would suggest finding an IRLB3034 or IRLB3036 mosfet. Use a 15k 1/4 watt resistor regardless of which you choose. They are relacheap and should be accessible no matter where you are in the world.

Using the switch from a cubiod without some form of protection is just a matter of time before the switch either welds itself open or closed. Either way, the box will not function properly afterwards.

I've never seen a cubiod taken apart, so kudos for giving it a try in the first place!

I would suggest finding an IRLB3034 or IRLB3036 mosfet. Use a 15k 1/4 watt resistor regardless of which you choose. They are relacheap and should be accessible no matter where you are in the world.

Using the switch from a cubiod without some form of protection is just a matter of time before the switch either welds itself open or closed. Either way, the box will not function properly afterwards.

I've never seen a cubiod taken apart, so kudos for giving it a try in the first place!

i cant find a IRLB3034 or IRLB3036 here at PH. i will post some of pictures of it once i have finised turning it into a unregulated box mod

BornToDie423

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i cant find a IRLB3034 or IRLB3036 here at PH. i will post some of pictures of it once i have finised turning it into a unregulated box mod
If by PH you mean the Philippines, I have a friend that lives there. I'll see if she can't help me find some where that sells them for future reference.

If by PH you mean the Philippines, I have a friend that lives there. I'll see if she can't help me find some where that sells them for future reference.

thanks man i have finished the unregulated cuboid.. also ihave fix the problem with the irfz44n . i installed 2 mosfets instead of one and it fix the heating problem

VU Sponsors