Become a Patron!

Need help making a selection...

GeauxGhoti

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
First: here's the place I'll be shopping: http://www.yourcigarette.eu/section-mods-4.html

Second: Here are my needs and my "needs":
A. NO SUB OHM (from much of what I've read, that appears to be a big problem for me).
B. Well priced. I don't need the cheapest thing, but I'm not exactly rolling in dough, as they say.
C. Right now, I'm looking to buy a Nautilus tank for my current mod/s to see how that works for me. I have an Itaste SVD 2.0 and an eGo One Mega (neither of the clearomizers that I got with these [the Iclear 30s and the Atlantis 2] are working well for me).
D. Shape: As you may have guessed from the two I already have, I prefer the cylindrical mods, as the square ones just aren't comfortable in my hand.
E. Battery life. I need it to last a while.
F. Style: Yes, this is pretty important to me. My personal style has been described anything from "biker" to "homeless chic", and I like that. The Itaste 134 is, quite possibly, the coolest vape I've ever seen, but I'm told it won't work for me, so it's out.

As I said, at this particular moment, I'm just going for a new tank, but I'm also looking into the near future. Any and all help is appreciated...

Feel free to throw in your own suggestions, but it's far easier for me to order from Czech Republic than the U.S., and this site has more selection than any other Czech site I've seen. Also, remember that I'm incredibly new to this, so I'll likely have some rather stupid questions to ask, based on your suggestions.

Thanks

VU Sponsors