Become a Patron!

Need Help Picking a Box Mod

im brand new to vape and I need help choosing a box mod. Right now I’m looking at the SMOK alien 220w or the SMOK G150. I’ve heard bad things about the G150, although a vape shop just down the street carries them. I’m looking for something in this price range (50-60$.) Anu advice would be great!

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I was in your shoes, I would take a look at the Vaporesso Revenger Kit. I have the NRG tank that it comes with and it is a great tank. I don't own the Revenger but a friend has one and loves it. I bought the NRG after trying his and bought one the next week. Top end of your price range but would be worth it in my opinion.

Valbunny

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's the one I have, and honestly its been fine for me. Most of the time it does whatever it wants, but yeah no problems, gets the job done. However when I upgrade, I do not plan to go with smok. :)

Vape-kid04660

Member For 2 Years
I would personally stay away from the smok alien. I bought one almost 2 months ago and already experiencing problems with my screen glitching out. Now I have no screen cause it just gave out. Smok is known for not so great products a really crappy customer service. I can’t get smok to return any emails or phone calls. I would spend the extra money and buy something that reliable and suits your needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vape-kid04660

Member For 2 Years
I would personally stay away from the smok alien. I bought one almost 2 months ago and already experiencing problems with my screen glitching out. Now I have no screen cause it just gave out. Smok is known for not so great products a really crappy customer service. I can’t get smok to return any emails or phone calls. I would spend the extra money and buy something that reliable and suits your needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nlt2836

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check out the Smoant Battlestar or Charon TC. Both of them are in your price range and are very solid mods. I own both and use them daily. The Battlestar is my favorite, I like that form factor better. If you search the forum you'll see a lot of people love these mods, and you'll find very little complaints.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors