Become a Patron!

need help with eleaf istick/aspire atlantis

hello everyone

i am completely new to the vaping community and would need some help in regards to my eleaf istick 20W with the aspire atlantis tank.
Before receiving the istick i had borrowed the aspire CF VV+ from my friend along with his 5 pawns clearomizer.

Upon connected my atlantis with the istick, the istick reads "atomizer low". As i am completely new, i have no idea what that means or how that could be fixed. i tried it with the five pawns clearomizer and it works perfectly fine.

Please help :(

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the minimum resistance an iStick20 can handle is 1 ohm. The atlantis probably has a .5 ohm coil on it, so it isn't going to work. Most of your 50w devices would handle the subohm coil. Or get a mechanical mod.

Last edited:

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
another option would be to get a 30W i stick, VERY close in size to the 20W, but it goes down to 0.4 ohms and up to 30 watts

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or get the 50 watt. It goes down to .2 and it'll be good to go for a while. I wish I didn't waste so much time and money with products i was soon to outgrow. In hindsight, I'd have a sigelei 150, a dripper, and an Atlantis.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
another option would be to get a 30W i stick, VERY close in size to the 20W, but it goes down to 0.4 ohms and up to 30 watts
I would stick to the 50 watt in this case. The coils can be off slightly, so if they happen to go below .4, they won't fire. I have the original istick and had a coil that kept reading between .9 and 1.0. Wouldn't fire the .9, very frustrating!

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi there. The aspire Atlantis will not work on the eleaf istick. I already looked into it awhile back it will go on the aspire sub ohm batteryhttp://www.aspirecig.com/products/MOD/mod185.html

Personally I love my eleaf istick with my mini nautilus tank. I'm obsessed with it and they are compatible

I run a stilare RDA on my Istick 20w, 1.0 coil. works great. I don't mind having to rejuice often, I get a decent cloud on a big pull, good satisfying vapor on a regular(cigarette) hit, and the flavor is phenomenal.

Hi there. The aspire Atlantis will not work on the eleaf istick. I already looked into it awhile back it will go on the aspire sub ohm batteryhttp://www.aspirecig.com/products/MOD/mod185.html

Personally I love my eleaf istick with my mini nautilus tank. I'm obsessed with it and they are compatible
It works on the 30w as long as you use the .5 coil. Mine came with the 1.2 (I think that's what it says) and I read the other post abt switching coils and it works beautifully.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have an iStick TC40w and 3 Nautilus Minis and now a Nautilus X.

VU Sponsors