Become a Patron!

Need help with grape!!

My only experience with DIY vaping has been ordering unflavored e-juice and grape flavoring from Mt Baker Vapor. Well Mt Baker has stopped selling DIY supplies and I CANNOT find a grape flavoring that tastes as good as theirs did. Their grape had a grape Kool-Aid or grape Flav-o-Ice popsicle taste to it. I asked them if they could tell me how to make it or the ingredients but they said it's proprietary & wouldn't share it with me. Every other grape I have ordered has tasted perfumey to me. I'm assuming Mt Baker had mixed some kind of sweetner to their flavoring. Does anyone know a recipe that would taste similar to Mt Baker's grape? or a grape Kool-Aide recipe maybe? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dbro84

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My only experience with DIY vaping has been ordering unflavored e-juice and grape flavoring from Mt Baker Vapor. Well Mt Baker has stopped selling DIY supplies and I CANNOT find a grape flavoring that tastes as good as theirs did. Their grape had a grape Kool-Aid or grape Flav-o-Ice popsicle taste to it. I asked them if they could tell me how to make it or the ingredients but they said it's proprietary & wouldn't share it with me. Every other grape I have ordered has tasted perfumey to me. I'm assuming Mt Baker had mixed some kind of sweetner to their flavoring. Does anyone know a recipe that would taste similar to Mt Baker's grape? or a grape Kool-Aide recipe maybe? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Don't know any recipes but, Try TAFFY MAN - GRAPE TAFFY -
TAFFYG-2.jpg

clear1x1.gif

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Grape can be a pretty hard flavor to nail down, and I think every offering from TFA/FW sucks. You honestly might be SOL like I was in regards to their house flavoring blend of banana bread. Which I loved, and anything/everything I tried out of the usual suspects at the time didn't even come close.

Never tried it myself, but from what I've read here and there Flavorah's grape seems to be what a lot of people end of settling on. Maybe try that with some of Cap's Super Sweet.

It isn't grape but if you are feeling rather adventurous, this is one of the best recipes I've ever tried for really nailing down that processed/super sweet/koolaid'y drink vape. Or at least that's what everybody i know gets out of it:

diyordievaping.com/2015/11/20/lets-mix-misty-a-mixed-berry-juice-candy-recipe/

Last edited:

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Exactly what heabob said mtbaker uses fw flavors.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Thank you all very much for replying. Mt Baker did tell me that they use mostly Flavor West & TPA flavorings but wouldn't tell me which grape or what they mixed it with. I appreciate everyone's input.

VU Sponsors