Become a Patron!

Need help with my zephyr budah rda

I got a clone zephyr from a friend, brand new. This is my first rda and i stringed the coils through the screw holes. It looks okay but when I try to vape my Istick 50w says "low atomizer." My buddy has used his buddah on his istick 50w and im just a little confused as to why mines not working. I probably screwed up when i put the coils that came with the zephyr in the screw holes. Can anyone give me a suggestion or maybe post a helpful video? Thanks!

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey bud ...your probably wrapped to low ohm of a coil .I have an istick50 and have had it for a long time now.I do know that if your ohms are below a .2 it will say atomizer low.that's my two cents... Maybe a picture of the coil would help ...but none the less I know other people will help to that's why I love VU

"War,war never changes

Only The Means of Destruction"

LawlessVapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yup, these guys are programmed to only fire to a certain resistance, any lower and you will get that "low atomizer" error message. If you don't have an Ohm reader I highly suggest getting one if you're trying to wrap your own coils. I'm not exactly sure if the iStick has one built in, check your manual!

I had the same problem my ohms were at .36 so I knew that wasn't the problem so I tried four different box mods all said the same thing so I unscrewed the 510 pin to get proper connection and that worked .My center post is loose so when I change my coils I will have to tighten up the 510 screw

VU Sponsors