Become a Patron!

Need help with recipe ideas here are my flavors....

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First time posting here but reading threads I want to say this seems to be the most "down to earth" yet chill forum about vaping I have come across.....That being said I need some help!! I was told my juice selections were strange and my flavor stash in eliquidrecipes.com doesnt come up with anything but single flavor recipes. I perfected a marlboro smooth recipe and am working on one now trying to get the hang of percentages and such as I am new to DIY. Ive seen other clone onlie but I am confident I can get a better result with these type ingredients If I get percentages right. Anyways Im not so much just suggesting the smooth recipe in general as I am determined to tackle that asap...switching from store bought to DIY has killed me not being able to make any all day vapes yet and I need some soon or im gonna have to buy some haha....NOT!!.....DIY or DIE now so help a NOOB out thanks!! p.s. shake and vapes would be cool too....and wouldnt mind suggestions for a good future selection to pick up on my next order to wiz labs!!

Absinthe (TPA)
Apple (Tart Granny Smith) (TPA) Blue Raspberry (TPA) Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) Chocomint (Inawera) Cinnamon Coffee Cake (Cap) Citrus Punch (Mt.Dew) (TPA) Creme de Menthe (TPA) DX Red Velvet (TPA) Golden Pineapple (Cap)
hypnotica liqueur tfa
M-Type Premium (TPA) Peppermint Oil (LA) Plum (TPA) Rainbow Sherbert (TPA) Raspberry (Sweet) - TFA Red Velvet Cake (TPA) Slim Mint Cookie (TPA) Sour (TPA) Vanilla Swirl (TPA)white chocolate(TPA)

Last edited:

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You could try Citrus Punch @ 3-4%, Hypno @ 3-8% and maybe a little Golden Pineapple ...

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
5% Apple + 3% Cinnamon Coffee Cake + 3% Cheesecake Graham.

6% Rainbow Sherbet + 3% Vanilla Swirl + 2% Cheesecake Graham.

Raspberry 1-3% + 3% Vanilla Swirl + 3% White Chocolate.

Some of the Raspberries are real strong, and I don't have that one so just guessing.

I'd look to buy flavorings at BCV or ECX, cheaper than WL.

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4 new juices to try...i started with a pineapple and citrus blend and it came out just like baja blast.....tried hypnotic and pineapple with sour and it came out well too....waiting for my crock pot to finish em up then gonna steep but the sherbert and ras ones are smelling nice im hoping I can come up with some more to hold me till I get another order. Prices at bcv looked about the same when comparing but ECX is definitely a tad cheaper thanks for the info.....

What are some really KEY flavorings and additives even that a DIYER MUST HAVE in the inventory so I can maybe pick a few that I know I will enjoy and not end up trying to mix in where they fit in....brands usually seem to vary whether some are good and some not so much from what I have read.

Also wanted to ask is it worth it to just do a bunch of small plastic bottles with a 5 ml flavor base to just get an idea of starting percentages or just read others suggestions or what? It seems like peoples opinions are so varied on %'s sometimes idk where to start...although im quickly learning it doesnt take much!! hehe

thanks again btw!!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TFA red velvet is a very strong, rich flavor, and it tastes exactly like the cake., right down to the buttermilk you would use to make one. I like it with Lorann's cream cheese icing. Tastes so close to the actual cake, you'd swear you'd just taken a bite. ;)

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah I have been vaping it lol i only use a 1% or so for flavor kick.....the marb smooth had a strong peppermint with slight chocolate to it and the percentages of them plus tobacco are so tough to get JUST RIGHT but im determined to do it....next go round ill try another straight peppermint(not candy like!!) flavoring lmk what you suggest...the 1 % shouldnt kill me or anything right? just doesnt mix as well with everything I guess??

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oils are not water soluble and should not be used in vaping for any reason, I'm afraid. It does not dissolve into vapor and therefore is not "processed" in the lungs. Look up "lipoid pneumonia".....:eek:....personally, I'd ditch it (or keep it to soak cotton balls for spiders) and get some FA peppermint.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW, creme de menthe with just a shade of chocolate in a light tobacco will give you that Marlboro Smooth effect. ;)

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well there goes a bunch of my base wasted....smh.....thanks for the input!! and the heads up on that wild peppermint is just what I was looking for and ECX has it!!

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oils are not water soluble and should not be used in vaping for any reason, I'm afraid. It does not dissolve into vapor and therefore is not "processed" in the lungs. Look up "lipoid pneumonia".....:eek:....personally, I'd ditch it (or keep it to soak cotton balls for spiders) and get some FA peppermint.

Essential oils are not the lipid oils that that can cause lipoid pneumonia and that is what Lorann uses in this case. While there may be better choices, you are not going to be harmed by vaping that flavoring provided it is, of course, diluted sufficiently.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't forget the coupon code "UNDERGROUND10" for 10% off. ;)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Essential oils are not the lipid oils that that can cause lipoid pneumonia and that is what Lorann uses in this case.
According to the chart, it's listed in red as not safe.

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have creme de menthe but its got more of the andes mint spearmintish kinda flavor I want some raw peppermint to get it perfect but thatll do ina pinch til I make my next order.......;)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have creme de menthe but its got more of the andes mint spearmintish kinda flavor I want some raw peppermint to get it perfect but thatll do ina pinch til I make my next order.......;)
You don't have to use much. MSmooth was my cigarette choice as well. I used to order a creme de menthe juice from somewhere when I first started vaping that was a perfect match....loved it!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To be on the safe side, so do I.....lol!

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
To be on the safe side, so do I.....lol!

That's cool and I totally get that but I've personally used that flavor and suffered no ill effects ... we didn't used to have the vast flavoring selection that is available today. ;)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I inadvertently got their orange oil once. Just didn't read the label, plain and simple. Was mixing with it one day when my daughter called. I won't mix while distracted, so I got up and went to the living room while talking to her, leaving my flavors I'd mixed in a plastic cup. Thirty minutes later when we hung up, I went back to my desk and there was flavoring everywhere with a plastic cup with a melted bottom sitting in the middle of it. :eek:
I do keep a couple of bottles of it though. I soak cotton balls in it in summer and scatter them around window sill in the kitchen and bathroom for the little ants that like to invade. They hate orange and lemon....lol!

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I inadvertently got their orange oil once. Just didn't read the label, plain and simple. Was mixing with it one day when my daughter called. I won't mix while distracted, so I got up and went to the living room while talking to her, leaving my flavors I'd mixed in a plastic cup. Thirty minutes later when we hung up, I went back to my desk and there was flavoring everywhere with a plastic cup with a melted bottom sitting in the middle of it. :eek:
I do keep a couple of bottles of it though. I soak cotton balls in it in summer and scatter them around window sill in the kitchen and bathroom for the little ants that like to invade. They hate orange and lemon....lol!

lol, yes they are very potent and will definitely eat plastics if used undiluted. I bet your desk smelled good though! :D

Mice supposedly hate peppermint so I do the same with cotton balls and peppermint EO. I scatter them around my shed and it definitely seems to help as long as I remember to periodically renew them.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I knew spiders hated peppermint, but not mice. That would have saved me some money on rat poison a while back....lol! We live in the stix, had a little field mouse try to take residence in the daughter's closet. He refused to chip in on rent, had to resort to "mortal eviction." ;)

Have you found a good recipe for creme de menthe its a adv for me and the prices and the diff in the tastes is killing me??

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
4% Cinnamon Coffee Cake, 4% Vanilla Swirl, 0.5% Absinthe, 1% Plum, 2% Raspberry Sweet, just a thought that sprang to mind while looking over the flavors. I like more complex and unique flavors to switch up my fairly simple ADVs (Lime Cola and Choc de Menthe).

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4% Cinnamon Coffee Cake, 4% Vanilla Swirl, 0.5% Absinthe, 1% Plum, 2% Raspberry Sweet, just a thought that sprang to mind while looking over the flavors. I like more complex and unique flavors to switch up my fairly simple ADVs (Lime Cola and Choc de Menthe).
Kguardians recipe Irish Scooby Snacks recipe is one of my favs its a creme de menthe cookie!
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/scooby-snacks.212291/
You DO NOT wanna use that much cin. coffee cake imo opinion its extremely potent in the cinnamon dept.......this post is old guys I dont use many of these flavors anymore lol

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Missed that it was a CAP flavor, thought I saw TPA, which are generally a bit weaker. I'd drop it to half then.

VU Sponsors