Become a Patron!

need new battery for VS rdna40

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would not use this for the atlantis. It is rated at 6.8 amp limit which would be a safe continuous discharge of 4.2V at .75 ohms. The Atlantis is lower. I love this chart. You should be fine with the Atlantis grabbing anything with a safe resistance of .5 or lower. The more milliamps the longer the battery life, so keep that in mind when looking at price. Also, keep in mind that supposedly Efest re-wraps and is not necessarily accurate to the rating. This is also older. I prefer the LG HE2 18650. They can supposedly support below .2 at 4.2V and have 2500 mAh and are pretty affordable.
EG8t7C0_zps55214e7e.jpg

Bow2King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what about the LG that comes with it, would i be better of just getting another one of those?? or anything better??

Last edited:

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The LG that comes with it looks like a HE2 based on the description. With a 35 amp limit and 2500 mAh, that will be a safe battery for the Atlantis (and most builds) and has good battery life. Also, when I search the site for a LG battery, it comes up with an HE2. But I would not buy the battery from them. They charge $13 and you could buy 2 for $14 at other locations. But yea, the battery that comes with it is nice.

Bow2King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The LG that comes with it looks like a HE2 based on the description. With a 35 amp limit and 2500 mAh, that will be a safe battery for the Atlantis (and most builds) and has good battery life. Also, when I search the site for a LG battery, it comes up with an HE2. But I would not buy the battery from them. They charge $13 and you could buy 2 for $14 at other locations. But yea, the battery that comes with it is nice.

yea i know was just using them as a reference!!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I use Samsung's 25r battery life is great and wont show weak battery on 40watts till about one bar.
This is in a dna40 single batt mod not a rDNA. But its all the same.

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
use the battery recommended by vaporshark, if it came with an LG HE2, then thats the one you use...
you can skimp on eliquid price,atty's, even mods...dont skimp on your batteries.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would say, use the one they recommend or better. With that said, it is more important that you know what you are doing and the limitations of your gear. Still, with a 40 watt limit and a .5 resistance on the atlantis, any battery that handles 8.5 amps or more will be fine.

VU Sponsors