Become a Patron!

Need new tank for my SMOK OSUB TC 40w Starter Kit

Hi everyone,

I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I've been vaping on this starter kit for a few months and I really like it, I'm down to 1 or 2 cigs a day......incredible.

This is a link to my starter kit: https://www.elementvape.com/smok-osub-40w-tc-pocket-sized-kit

I have done some research, but am still very new with vaping, especially when it comes to the parts, mixing and matching, etc.

All I want is a bigger tank for my setup because it only holds 2ml, so I have to refill it a lot.

Can anyone make any suggestions? Basically all I want is a larger tank, and if that's possible, what else will I need to purchase?

Any insight will be helpful.

Thank you!

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
The only one I have used is a kanger toptank mini. It holds about 3.5ml and the pre-made coils run well at 27 to 33 watts. It comes with a mini rebuildable coil, if you want to play with that and save some $$$. The RBA mini also comes with 2 pre-made coils and a bit of cotton. (at least mine did)
I have had mine for about a year now, and still have the 2 premade factory coils. I pretty much only use the RBA. Both the factory coils are good, I just like the RBA a lot more.

Here is a video... I am using the RBA mini.

Last edited:
So I'd be able to purchase the kanger toptank mini and put it on my mod, adjust settings, and it will work fine? I'm not ready to venture into rebuildable coils, I'd rather just purchase pre-made that I can screw in once they go bad.

I just need something that holds more than 2ml...2ml is soooo smallll..

VU Sponsors