Become a Patron!

Need RDA Which Can Work With Dripbox Any Suggestion?

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Might find out I'm spoiled by the velocity decks too. *chuckles* I was trying to find a video showing a basic tutorial on how to build verticals on the pancake deck, to no avail. I think the way I'm describing ought to work out alright though. Might be frustrating trying to get the legs to hook on the grub screws. Some trail and error will probably lead us to finding an easy method to it.

Only recently, genuinely learned more in depth about using rayon as wick. I had been doing a few things what made it sub par. Got it sorted out and now I get better vaping all around. Put two vertical coils on my velocity deck this morning. The single coil was doing fine, merely felt a desire to swap out.
74026b357edc216e5bd7d1eda6358455.jpg

I tried a few verts and gave up and built a simple single coil 22ga ss wicked w/ rayon. For the 1st time I'm liking this rda!

stand up and fight for your right to vape!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
74026b357edc216e5bd7d1eda6358455.jpg

I tried a few verts and gave up and built a simple single coil 22ga ss wicked w/ rayon. For the 1st time I'm liking this rda!

stand up and fight for your right to vape!

Nice. :) That's what is so good in vaping. Everyone can experiment and find what works for themselves. I can do rather well using a single coil, even a horizontal one. Find I prefer dual verticals though. Might not seem it but to me dual verticals seems to make the vape cooler. I did simple coils this time. 28awg Kanthal wrapped 6 times around 3mm ID. I ought to be at ~ 0.6 ohms. That leaves me at about 30% head room on the battery. It works out alright for me.

VU Sponsors