Become a Patron!

Need some good candy or fruit recipes

mchaggis79

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Been vaping and making my own fluid for over a decade a now. I've always leaned more towards the bakery or tobacco recipes and lord help me I'm bored. Have a couple of ADVs that I've just been cycling through for the last few years. I keep running into people with those disposable things and some of those candy and fruit flavors really pop. Can I get some help finding a few good sweet recipes?

A few notes if I'm allowed to be bold. Please no strawberry, bored with strawberry. Apple I've generally not been a fan of, but I understand it's often used to enhance other flavors.

Watermelon, grape, berries besides straw, melons, are a few of my favorite flavors. Thank you ahead of time.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have many suggestions. I love bakery (and RY4 tobacco) also. You didn't mention if that includes custard, cheesecake, ect. but for now, I will give you a few simple fruit recipes ideas:
kiwi/peach/watermelon
peach/mango/apricot
POG (passion fruit/orange/guava)
orange "creamsicle"
and my personal favorite: chessecake/blueberry/blackberry (all VSO)
BTW, I'm a bit strawberry blind (but like it) and only like apple in apple pie recipes.
This might sound crazy (I thought it was when someone suggested it) but I have an unusual one I like:
lemon/licorice/butter mint/marshmallow
I haven't tried it, but WF makes this gummy candy flavor that is popular with fruits.
OH... I almost forgot, you have to get it from Liquid Barn but I love white chocolate peppermint.
You said you were bored so let me know if any of those interest you.

mchaggis79

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It definitely includes a lot of permutations of cheesecakes, custards and ry4 though it's been several years since my last ry4.

Those first three you mentioned have caught my attention. The kiwi/ peach/ watermelon, peach/ mango/ apricot, and the POG all sound like something worth playing with. I'll share a few of my recipes if you'll share yours?

Apologies, but I think I'll pass on the one with licorice and mint. 2 flavors I don't care for in normal candy form lol.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I asked people here what I can use Kiwi for and several people suggested kiwi/peach/watermelon. I fell in love with it. I really like Wayne's "water malone" (he is the DIYorDie guy) It is only available from Liquid Bard but others might suggest a watermelon for this. Try posting that question on the daily mixing thread (where I discovered it)
On ECF (another vape forum) someone suggested peach/mango/apricot (for any recipe that uses peach) They used less mango than I do but the idea is sort of a 3-2-1 ratio (not % but relative to how you would use each solo (that always confuses people) If I have time this week-end I will give you some more specifics.
POG is a pre-made liquid by Naked (I have an exact clone recipe for that) Of course it is too strong and sweet for me so I make my own. One option is to sub mango for guava (but try the clone first and decide if guava is your thing then consider adjusting it) I also tend to add a bit of something creamy to these to "smooth" them out. I have even used the peach/mango/apricot in the kiwi recipe.
Apologies, but I think I'll pass on the one with licorice and mint. 2 flavors I don't care for in normal candy form lol.
Not surprised... very few people like black licorice (but I do)
I would love to hear about your recipes.
P.S. love your user name LOL

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You didn't mention chocolate or coffee. I have many ideas for chocolate!

mchaggis79

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The strawberry and blueberry cream recipes I'm pretty sure are at least based on some strawberry recipe from the diyordie guy. The shisha one I can't remember where I saw it, but it's been solid.

I used to be way more into experimenting and trying new things. If you look at my profile and find some of my old old posts I've shared a lot of my recipes here. I had a notebook that had several dozen recipes, but I have no idea where it could be.

Now I'm looking for several recommendations for concentrate flavors if you or someone has any.
Kiwi, passion fruit, peach, mango, watermelon.

Kiwi I think fw seems to be what I'm looking for. Kinda candy-ish?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240107_180917_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240107_180917_Chrome.jpg
    583.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240107_180850_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240107_180850_Chrome.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240107_180647_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240107_180647_Chrome.jpg
    584.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240107_180603_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240107_180603_Chrome.jpg
    795.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240107_180529_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240107_180529_Chrome.jpg
    733.3 KB · Views: 2

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I haven't tried as many flavors as others but I do lots of research before I choose one (lots and lots of research) Anyway, I like FA kiwi (others here on UV seem to agree) WF passion fruit (the one on the PG clone recipe is also popular... by the way, that's not my recipe) For peach, I combine TFA peach juicy and FA white peach (2 to1 ratio) I love FLV mango but I think WF island mango is also popular. And, as I mentioned, I just love Wayne's "water malone"... haven't actually tried any other ones. FA apricot is good but very strong!

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I learn from ELR, ATF, old sub-reddit but also have spent many many hours watching DIYorDie Noted videos (not Wayne himself... these guys are great and often have special guests too) Here's an example:

mchaggis79

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I ended up ordering CAP sweet mango, CAP sweet watermelon, FW kiwi, FA passion fruit, and FA peach.

I already have CAP super sweet and several kinda base sweet candy flavors. TPA dragonfruit, but it's very bitter to me. It's too strong at anything above ~.5%.

Stuff is supposed to get here tomorrow so I guess I have some playing around to do.

mchaggis79

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well a day after making this I have notes. It tastes vaguely like the color yellow and kinda burns my throat a little. I'm guessing #1 it needs to steep a few days. Maybe add more watermelon and super sweet?

Untitled.png

VU Sponsors