Become a Patron!

Need some help with priming

Ok so my setup is a 150w Cuboid batt with a tfv8 on top. now I got this a week ago and when the guy at the shop primed me up with juice it was amazing all week, kept refilling and everything was good. went to the shop today and got a new juice. tried it in one of the shops "tryout" tanks and it was good got a pack of Q4 coils (3 of them, and the same type i've had in there for a week) went home took out the old coil added juice to the coil then put everything together and added juice. let it sit for about 10 minutes. then I opened the air about half way started at like 12w and a small hit then gradually went up to my vaping wattage which is 50. and the flavor tastes nothing like it did at the shop and has a slight undertone of burnt. it did this to two of the 3 new coils I have and I dont even wanna try the third till i figure out what the hell is wrong. I feel like I have done everything I have seen or heard in a youtube video not to burn the coils and it seems like it still got burnt somehow. which makes no sense because when the guy at the shop primmed it last week he spent all of about 3 minutes on the whole process and it worked great for a week. I NEED HELP because if I cant get this to work like its fing supposed to then I will have to go back to smoking and I don't wanna do that. I havent had a cig since the day i started vaping which was about 3 weeks ago now and i dont wanna have one ever again if i can help it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For some reason no juice I ever sample at a shop tastes identical when I get home and use it, that could be steep time difference and many other factors, That said, The coils .... the slight burn't taste, I get that on my set up sometimes too, if it was all out choke a horse burnt , I'd have an issue with mine, but slight , it happens when I ramp up too high wattage on mine. Not sure if maybe that is what is happening to yours or not, try coming down a little and see if it gets better.

VU Sponsors