Become a Patron!

Need some help

I'm pretty new to vaping and been looking for a pen that puts out a pretty good amount of somke. Not looking to build my own or put to much money. Can anyone help me or give me some ideas?

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, and welcome - you're in the right place!

1. It's vapor, not smoke - some people get a little nutty on the distinction, but not really a big deal.

2. What's your budget for total setup cost?

3. I'm assuming you already have some sort of vape gear, which is good - you always want a backup if you're a smoker. Something to at least tide you over if a tank breaks or battery dies on your primary device.

4. How stuck are you on the "pen-style" devices? The reason I ask is that the eLeaf iStick (in either a 30 or 50 watt version) is a great starter mod, but it's a box style. Top that with a sub-ohm tank like the Kanger Subtank and you're in business with an excellent starter mod and a platform that will allow you to grow if you decide to experiment with higher power or building your own coils at some point down the line, but is still solid as a plug-n-play device off the bat. Figure $50 or less for the iStick, $30 for a Subtank mini (with a rebuildable atomizer you don't have to use)/ $13 for a pack of spare coils, and then a few bottles of liquid and you're set.

Good luck! Ask away if you have any more questions, the folks here are always glad to help...

Jaaxx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And if you really want to go cheap for a starter level rig you can pickup an istick20 and an Aspire nautilus tank for very cheap these days. If you shop right <$40 with one iStick or About $60 with two (recommended.)

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Both of these are good options. Just stick to regulated devices for now. @OBDave I hate it when it's referred to as smoke lol.

VU Sponsors