Become a Patron!

Need some help :)

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys,

I have a bunch of 3mg liquid that I would like to change to ~6mg. Nicotine additives are too expensive for the number of bottles I'd like to change.

Can this be done by adding 100mg/ml nicotine solution to each bottle of 3mg liquid?

I would like to know if this is possible, a rough idea of how to do the math, and any suggestions about where to buy the nicotine solution.

Thanks,
Parker

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Do you know how to use an e-liquid calculator? If so, just enter a recipe for the size bottle you have, the composition of the nicotine, and a nic level of 3%. (The 3% is the difference in the nic you have and the nic you want in the premixed juice.) This will give you the number of ml or grams of nic to add to the 3mg juice you already have.

When I enter a 100ml bottle of juice, at 30/70 PG/VG, at 3% 100mg nic, I get 3.58 grams (or 3 ml) of 100mg nic, which would be roughly what it would take to raise a 100ml bottle of 3mg juice to 6mg. Best to use nic that's in a base comparable to the juice you're adding it to, unless you want to change the ratio of PG to VG in the finished product - although, if you only put 3ml of nic in a 100ml bottle, no matter what base the nic is in, the juice isn't going to change much.

Hope this helps.

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's great news! I suspected it would be this simple. But I wanted to double check before spending like $100 on a bottle of nicotine. I appreciate your help :)

Anyone have suggestions for a vendor/store? I recall hearing Nude Nicotine was good.

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The last several times I ordered nic, I got it from www.nicbase.com. They carry what used to be Delosi nic. I have no complaints with them.

If you order there, try code ELRECIPES for 15% off. I think it still works.
ELRECIPES only gives 10% but it's the only code I've been able to get to work there... I've been using the nic salts from here for 10 months now and like it MUCH better than the freebase nic. Got a bottle of each from them and could tell a huge difference in taste at 10mg/ml nic. Nic salt being much less harsh and with almost no taste to it.

Found this... So I'm waiting another 13 days to see if it works..

1666024216736.png

If it does work, I might actually wait until x-mas as it will be colder out - so it doesn't get heated up in shipping...

1666024333382.png

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Don't know if you already did this (but just a heads up)
Please be aware of safety issues (even with 100 mg/ml) wear gloves, maybe even safety goggles, and don't ever lick the drop that lingers on the bottle (yes... I actually forgot this once... bad habit from mixing regular recipes LOL) If you are very careful, it may not be a big deal but better safe than sorry. Do you have a funnel?

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What size are the batches you want to increase?
30ml: 3mg is 1.13 grams (by weight), so add another 1.13 to get to 6.
60ml: 3 mg is 2.27 grams, so add another 2.27.
120ml: 3 mg is 4.54 grams...

VU Sponsors