Become a Patron!

need to learn

i am new to this and have been looking at a few vids on u tube.total of my know how im affraid.i have a 134 mini coming in a couple of days and was thinking of getting a kayfun v4 rebuildable to try this rebuild for myself,experimentation and all that yeah.i hope im right in thinking from what i have learnt so far is,this 134 mini will only handle 0.8 ohms and above in coils.could someone please confirm if im on the right path so far.if so what i need to know is what size wire i should use,how many coils,(is v4 twin coil)if so do i need to buy an ohm reader meter to check coils before using.i need to buy wire,coil making kit,ohm meter?plus whatever else you think i may need to get started.any help someone could give me to get me started and on the right path i would be grateful.hopefully someone out there can help me on my way.

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Paul you will need the things that you listed. Ohm meter ,kuro coiler or coiler plus is two of the coil jigs that are good jigs.26 ga wire is a good starting place easy to build withnot sure about the 134 sorry

VU Sponsors