Become a Patron!

nemesis

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anybody else love this thing? For anyone who didn't read my previous post about my 4nine it burnt up the magnet and reversed polarity on it. So I ran out and picked up a nemesis. This thing is a night and day difference. I get a warmer more consistent vape. The only issue is I have press the pin in perfectly straight or it hangs up. Any body else have that issue and how did you fix it if you did? I figure it's probably just needing a good cleaning.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You should completely disassemble, clean and inspect it thoroughly. This should be done with any atty or mod (especially a mech) before using it. Congrats on the new gear.

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks. It works great. WAY better than my 4nine. I checked it all out and it feels solid no loose anything and all screws work. Just wants to be pushed exactly in the middle. I was to edited to clean it since I got it last night before I had to hit the sack since i work early.

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
make sure the screw on the bottom button that holds the insulator and spring down is tight ,i noticed every time i took it apart to changed a battery or atty it comes a little loose and can cause the button to wobble a little

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ahh maybe that's it. I thought it was tight but maybe I'm mistaken

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That was it. It had a couple turns to go all the way in allowing that key to move a little bit causing a small hang. Thank you!

dave61

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get a set of magnets for the switch
You will find it makes a big difference in the vape

chewedatty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If it's a clone they always did have a scratchy catchy switch. If you take the switch apart (& don't lose the rice pin !) the brass section with the hole through it has sharp inner ends, some fine sandpaper to take the edges off can help a little. It where the two metal parts catch on each other. & the magents too, they'll help a bit.

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I couldn't imagine it being a better vape it's already so awesome. I tightened that bottom screw down real good and it made a big difference. No more catch. Only if you try to push from the edges. Otherwise it's pretty smooth. Got a link to those magnets? I'm curious how that would be set up compared to the spring

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok I found it. Did you do the pin upgrade?

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Also found a 4nine magnet upgrade too. Might have too buy that then sell it.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought I loved my spring-loaded Nemi, it was my go-to for better than 6 months...then I did a magnet upgrade (got mine from FT) and it only got better. Great mod!

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Next investment I think lol

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My first and favorite mech.
eb41ff191dcb3dfa831b849485fb2cff.jpg

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Little boy for the big nemi

Attachments

• 0524152033.jpg
    0524152033.jpg
    511.4 KB · Views: 7

Firestorm

Member For 4 Years
The Nemesis is a pretty old mod in this quick paced vaping world, but it is a classic and just works really well. It was one of the first mods that I had that would accommodate any battery or atomizer with ease. It was one of the first sectional designs that allowed you to use all battery configurations without buying multiple tubes. The AFC on the top cap meant that you could fit both atomizers with side airflow and airflow on the 510 connector flush. The only drawbacks that come to mind are that the locking ring takes so many turns to lock and unlock and over time the negative screw will come loose and you need to re-tighten it. I have an authentic polished, brushed, and naval brass and although they don't get much use these days, if I could only have one mod it's probably the one that I would choose due to it's versatility.

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love this thing. I liked my 4nine till it crapped out but this thing is ten times better

whitepony1986

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i liked my nemesis mod allot i still regret giving it to a friend but he really wanted it

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I won't be getting rid of this thing anytime soon unless they come out with a v2 that's smoother

VU Sponsors