VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
God thing I kept my mini SMOK that RBA looks LIKE THE PIA TO BUILD ON

VAPE ON

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad to see they're still evolving coils instead of version tfv4 v2, v3 v57. And using SS wire

The Juice Loosener

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, has anybody tried these yet? I've got some of the quads on order and they should be here this week (I waited until they hit stateside shops to order). Honestly, I was disappointed with the first round of TFV4 coils. They pour out the clouds, but the flavor just wasn't there except for the claptons and quads, and even those were weak compared to my Crown and the Aspire claptons. I'm hoping I can get the tank back into my rotation with these new coils because I've dropped a small fortune on it already, first for the tank and then trying all the coils, looking in vain for that mind-blowing flavor production I expected from such huge monsters. If the TF-T4s don't live up to my expectations, I'm not even going to bother with the TF-T8s and I'll put the whole stock up for sale on eBay. Maybe the new Horizon V8 can do what I expected from the TFV4.

rBVaGlZqsD2ACO7GAAGWhXC0qnw378.jpg

They've also come out with a Hive, Snake, and Tiger coils for this tank. The Hive looks to have ridiculous surface area.

Arctic-Hive-Coil-800x800.jpg

Arctic-Snake-Coils-800x800.jpg

Arctic-Tiger-Coils-800x800.jpg

NCHornet

Member For 4 Years
I have read the 8's provide incredible flavor. Waiting them to come to a local shop. Saw a few on ebay but didn't want to risk being fake.
NCH

The Juice Loosener

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have read the 8's provide incredible flavor. Waiting them to come to a local shop. Saw a few on ebay but didn't want to risk being fake.
NCH
Hope the 4s are close. I opted for them as a test run and to save on juice. I've blown my juice budget for the month and, although I should have plenty, an octuple Clapton coil might put a serious strain on my stash. I'm headed home to give the quads a run so I'll post here once I've had a chance to break one in properly.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Kinkytheklown

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the quad Clapton and i just got the octuple clapton coil from US shops. Waiting on the quad clp rba to be stocked. The quad and octuple are both incredible, the clouds from the tf-t8 are so dense i havent been able to take them past 80W,

The Juice Loosener

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the quad Clapton and i just got the octuple clapton coil from US shops. Waiting on the quad clp rba to be stocked. The quad and octuple are both incredible, the clouds from the tf-t8 are so dense i havent been able to take them past 80W,
How's the flavor in the T8s? The TF-T4s are finally getting close to what I expected from the TF-V4 when I first bought it. The flavor is up there with the Crown and Triton Clapton Coils. The clouds are immense, like a small house fire coming out of your mouth! However, as much as I like impressing onlookers by doing a top-notch Puff the Magic Dragon impersonation, without the flavor to go with it, I'm not going to spend much money on a coil.

The first tank had me worried because the flavor didn't match up to the clouds I was vaping, but it turns out that was just a break-in period. Now the Quad Claptons are living up to my expectations, which is a first for me and the TF-V4, so I'm VERY glad they came out with these. Now I guess I'll have to pick up a box of the Octuplets and see if they're even better. The quads drink juice like a hobo with a bottle of Mad Dog, so these still don't make the TF-V4 my every day tank, but I'll definitely keep it around for special occasions.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I ordered these from GB more then a month ago when they were selling the T8 and TF-R3 together for $11...still hasnt arrived, might have to check and see whats up

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered these from GB more then a month ago when they were selling the T8 and TF-R3 together for $11...still hasnt arrived, might have to check and see whats up
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/gear-best-wait-times.127972/

Just throwing it out there, apparently Gearbest has sold things without actually having the stock and in general is a pain. Personally I got my stuff in about a month, but anyways thought the thread might be worth looking at.

The Juice Loosener

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/gear-best-wait-times.127972/

Just throwing it out there, apparently Gearbest has sold things without actually having the stock and in general is a pain. Personally I got my stuff in about a month, but anyways thought the thread might be worth looking at.
Anything from China is dicey. If it comes at all (I've got about a 75% success rate), it won't be in less than 3 weeks and potentially as many as 5 or 6. I've read of people receiving packages in a week or two, but I think they live in Kazakhstan or Mongolia. ;)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Anything from China is dicey. If it comes at all (I've got about a 75% success rate), it won't be in less than 3 weeks and potentially as many as 5 or 6. I've read of people receiving packages in a week or two, but I think they live in Kazakhstan or Mongolia. ;)
When I order through FT and choose Epacket/USPS, I can get my package within 2 weeks, 3 weeks at the latest....My order hasnt even shipped so it concerns me...I may just ask for a refund..

The Juice Loosener

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I order through FT and choose Epacket/USPS, I can get my package within 2 weeks, 3 weeks at the latest....My order hasnt even shipped so it concerns me...I may just ask for a refund..
Sadly, that may be your best best, especially considering you can get the Beast coils in the US and UK now. I'm sorry to hear about your delay. I hope you get it sorted out quickly and get a chance to tell us all how the T8s are on clouds and flavor.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
3fvape I got my package in under 2 weeks, it was very surprising and nice.

Anyways, yeah while Gearbest pricing can be nice, it just doesn't seem worth it with the at best slow service and at worst simply never getting what you paid for. I'm patient but when there's a question of whether or not you'll even get something that's already been charged to you, well that's messed up.

Kinkytheklown

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How's the flavor in the T8s? The TF-T4s are finally getting close to what I expected from the TF-V4 when I first bought it. The flavor is up there with the Crown and Triton Clapton Coils. The clouds are immense, like a small house fire coming out of your mouth! However, as much as I like impressing onlookers by doing a top-notch Puff the Magic Dragon impersonation, without the flavor to go with it, I'm not going to spend much money on a coil.

The first tank had me worried because the flavor didn't match up to the clouds I was vaping, but it turns out that was just a break-in period. Now the Quad Claptons are living up to my expectations, which is a first for me and the TF-V4, so I'm VERY glad they came out with these. Now I guess I'll have to pick up a box of the Octuplets and see if they're even better. The quads drink juice like a hobo with a bottle of Mad Dog, so these still don't make the TF-V4 my every day tank, but I'll definitely keep it around for special occasions.
The flavor with the T8 is amazing, extremely thick and flavorful vapor. There is however a substantial break in period. It took about 3 days for me but i also had the flu so i didnt vape much. I would estimate about a full day to break in. Im only at 90W, the optimal wattage is 100.

jsr27

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just got my octuple coils! They are freaking amazing as far as flavor! Clouds not so much! I bought them for flavor though. From a scale of 1-10 I would say about a 14! I'm very satisfied with them if that helps anyone. Can't wait to see what else they bring to the table!

VU Sponsors