Become a Patron!

New clinical study shows exclusive e-cigarette use reduces exposure to harmful chemicals similar to

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
New clinical study shows exclusive e-cigarette use reduces exposure to harmful chemicals similar to complete smoking cessation

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2016-07/ac-eeu071216.php

Vaping news & media is a strange creature.

One day you get all "bad" news, junk science, Turd articles from half ass "journalists", USCF Cali Glantz lies & bullshit about vaping causing smoking, bad laws on the books, just an all around bad day for vapers

THEN The next day (Like Today) you get REAL science that always ends up being a huge positive for vapers and the industry.

It's disheartening that most of the mainstream media journalists either haven't caught on to our governments lies, they are afraid of committing career suicide or don't have the balls to say anything - 5150

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like the article, I just wish it came from somebody other than Fontem Ventures ... not exactly an unbiased source.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It doesn't matter who republished the research; as long as the original publication is available (for those who want to read it), which in this case it is. It is also very good research as it was subjected to peer review and first published in a noteworthy journal.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's disheartening that most of the mainstream media journalists either haven't caught on to our governments lies, they are afraid of committing career suicide or don't have the balls to say anything - 5150

They can only say what their corporate overlords pay them to say. To actually report actual news would cost them their jobs.

Andria

VU Sponsors