Become a Patron!

New CLR ego one coil head, 26g NI200:)

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got my CLR coil heads today and had to throw a nickel coil build in it, man what a sweet little tank this has been and now its even better!!

Used 26g and packed 7 wraps in this little guy with a 5/64 drill bit, turned out pretty good and it vapes like a champ:) It was a bit tiny to work with but I think the 26g helps a bit, 28g might have made me mad...

C827C766-681B-4B47-808F-C68C75399C10.jpg

0D2CEF2A-FDBC-4D8D-9F34-00AB8BBD9034.jpg

Original coil pic, just have to duplicate the bends a bit but once you get it in with the bit you can tweak it with a set of tweezers.

2c8b51ba-ba9d-480b-9e84-4a85cf5808aa.jpg

6c4b8a23-8943-44c3-8c50-3e35ab6dd02c.jpg

And here it sits on my Vaporshark!! Love using this little tank just because they vape so good for the size and I'm not doomed to a huge tank all day if I wanna switch my flavors up. Now I don't have to worry about roasting the cotton and man does it taste amazing!!!

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For the size of the tank the vapor is amazing, I mean nothing like my dripper but pretty darn close, Just went through a full tank( which isn't much) but went down to complete nothing and no burnage, filled up and instant change of flavor with no left over from the cotton, it was strange but exciting. Before I would need to keep looking at my level to make sure it wasn't getting too close to empty and then deal with the leftover in the tank mixing. I opened it and it was bone dry ready for a new juice:)

And yes nickel wire was used, I was waiting for these little gems to come out so I could use nickel for my vaporshark, man talk about the best flavor I have ever had out of a tank, so delicious:)

VU Sponsors