New Deals So-Mich Vape *lowered prices!*

LiftedXJ

vapin pork eating crusader
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude I love your shit and so does all the other guys that vape here, it is better then all the other premium vape juices the banana cream and the guy are mind blowing will be ordering again shortly.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
NEW FLAVORS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!

Zerg
Tangerine Swirl
*ngel *ust
Dragon's Breath

LiftedXJ

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
damn I just ordered yesterday

LiftedXJ

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is why I support small businesses best customer service I have ever found

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
save 15% on any order by entering code "somich" during checkout! offer is limited to a certain amount so if you are interested in the liquid now is the time to try them!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
exciting news! we will be building a ISO-6 Clean Room in our store! it's clean now but this will be certified! :) so this isn't a liquid out of our basement guys :D we are just as legit as any other big ejuice company out there and meet all the standards for making the best quality e-liquid! once it is up i will be posting pictures and videos :)

NEW PRICES

30ml = $7
60ml = $12
120ml=$20
90ml sample pack = $15
300ml sample pack = $45

:) also guys promotion code ( somich ) is still available save 10% on your order and save even more money with these great prices!

Last edited:

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
15% promo code "somich" will be expiring at the end of july with the prices lowered take advantage of this coupon code if you haven't already!

Last edited:

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now until 4th of July, any order will receive a 30ml bottle of your choice. Just put it in the order notes!

Grego

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Ordered the new flavors as a sample pack a little feed back on the flavors top two new flavors for me are dragons breath and tangerine swirl . I have tried all ten flavors loved nine of ten good juice fast shipping

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ordered the new flavors as a sample pack a little feed back on the flavors top two new flavors for me are dragons breath and tangerine swirl . I have tried all ten flavors loved nine of ten good juice fast shipping

Awesome to hear! I am very glad you are liking then liquid! And as always, I really Appreciate the feedback! I hope to do business again sir! Vape on my friend!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope everyone had a good 4th! And I also hope everyone is enjoying their juice! Juices are still 15% off with promo code "somich" so if you haven't tried them yet, get them before the deal ends! Vape on!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
for all of you michiganders who ordered from me, their is a vape meet in livonia at transistion vapes tomorrow sponsored by my juice :)! hope to see you guys their if you can make it! 2-9 pm

Vape on!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
New referral promotion, each person you refer to us and they order you will receive a 35% discount code, second person you refer you will get a free 30ml bottle, 3 people, a 60ml free, 4 people and you will get a 120ml bottle.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New referral promotion, each person you refer to us and they order you will receive a 35% discount code, second person you refer you will get a free 30ml bottle, 3 people, a 60ml free, 4 people and you will get a 120ml bottle.
I hear nothing but good things about somichvape. I refer some local people in my area to you that are looking for good quality juice @ amazing prices
Thanks for keeping it real!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
exciting news! check out http://vapers.tv/mistfits for free give aways of so-mich vapor today at 5-7pm vapingdave will be giving away a lot of the juice today! don't miss out!

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn, i may have to put an order in after seeing all these good reviews

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn, i may have to put an order in after seeing all these good reviews

:) well if you put it in before 12am est i will have it sent out tomorrow :)!

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got them today. That was quick, cant wait to try them!

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Made it through half of the flavors so far, very impressed not a bad one yet. But Cheat day has to be the best peanut butter flavor I've ever had!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Made it through half of the flavors so far, very impressed not a bad one yet. But Cheat day has to be the best peanut butter flavor I've ever had!
:) great to hear! i appreciate the feedback! I too really enjoy cheat day :p!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
sorry it has been so long since i posted, i have been working hard on getting a new label and logo, and we have them on the way! i am very excited for this, really was not digging the original labels and especially for the price for them. anyways the vaping underground discount promo code "somich" can still be used at check out to save 15% off!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
:) once again it has been a minute since i last posted, been getting organized with setting up a shop in Middle Michigan with my partner, just wanted to share with you, save 20% on all orders using promo code "misfits"

:) once again it has been a minute since i last posted, been getting organized with setting up a shop in Middle Michigan with my partner, just wanted to share with you, save 20% on all orders using promo code "misfits"
Hi there. I stumbled across these forums and am fairly new to Vaping. I live in Michigan and am trying to connect with fellow vapers. I noticed you said you setup a new shop in middle Michigan. Where exactly are you located if you don't mind me asking. I live in the Auburn Hills area but visit family in Owosso and Midland frequently.

Sent from my LG-VS985 using Tapatalk

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi there. I stumbled across these forums and am fairly new to Vaping. I live in Michigan and am trying to connect with fellow vapers. I noticed you said you setup a new shop in middle Michigan. Where exactly are you located if you don't mind me asking. I live in the Auburn Hills area but visit family in Owosso and Midland frequently.

Sent from my LG-VS985 using Tapatalk
Right now in toledo ohio via Vaporworld,
Opening a store around February near or in Ann arbor

VU Sponsors