Become a Patron!

New device , need help and advice

Well not so much by choice Ive had to upgrade my Joytech Ego AIO. My Joytech took a adventure in the washing machine and is now resting in some rice (even though I seriously doubt any chance or revival). I found myself a Smok V8 stick with big baby tank, used but the price was awesome cause it was almost new paid a total of like 30 after getting a new coil for it.

This is the help Im needing , I got used to the draw of my AIO with its .5 direct lung coil and actually like the feel and vape production on it (im not as cloud chaser , but a little cloud doesnt hurt and my old unit gave that). I do like the extra tank capacity on the Smok , but I feel I guess overpowered cause I cannot seem to draw on it as I did my old device, I have a .25 coil in it right now. I need some help or advice to see what I can do to get the draw and feel Im used to and not overwhelmed LOL as I did on my other device. Or I may turn around and I guess downgrade and sell this one and buy another AIO (wich I rather not do cause there more options on this one and the build to this device seems so much more solid)

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Since you can't control your wattage you can try playing with air flow and some higher ohm coils. I would advise if you can't find a sweet spot maybe pick up a small mod and something like a Kanger Toptank.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since you can't control your wattage you can try playing with air flow and some higher ohm coils. I would advise if you can't find a sweet spot maybe pick up a small mod and something like a Kanger Toptank.
Yep something like this.
You will not get a draw like an AIO from a beast tank.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My best advice for what you have is just let off the fire button quickly several times while drawing, that's the only way to get Less power to that coil -
Sounds like a different product is in order, I will pray for your AIO if you'd like lol. If that happens again take a hair dryer to it ASAP, water won't ruin a device unless it has time to corrode things

haha I was just trying something different, like I said price was right, and local vape shop was like well since you have to be a new device we suggest this. Except I went and found one second hand, cause they wanted like 80 bucks for the Smok stick at there store, and that was not reasonable to me. Glad I didnt cause I be in the same boat I am in right now, even though I have found by going to a smaller tip its a little better in terms of draw, still not the same though

and yea, seems like the rice didnt do squat for the aio , I can plug it in and the light will come on like its charging, but device wont turn on. So more than likely its dead.

VU Sponsors