Become a Patron!

New devices...REAL happy...

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Likta killed my self, first chuffs on the HexOhm...the Pioneer is about the perfect thang, fer daily, I think, but not rugged fer MY job..gonna build, or find a decent case, er both. The 'touch' sw. on the Pioneer's a nifty thang, easier to operate, within a case possibly.

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Congrats. My e-lvt is collecting dust these days too. Is that a v2 Hex? What's the other mod a ipv2?
Yep...IPV2 V2...pretty decent, so far..yah, other's a HexOhm..lifetime warranty, could'nt go wrong, fer a lung bruiser. My E-LVT's fine, for the crappy environment I work in...there it stays, with juice, and a charger.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
The IPV2 is a great mod indeed.

I have had mine for a few months now and no issues at all with it.

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The IPV2 is a great mod indeed.

I have had mine for a few months now and no issues at all with it.
I wish I had the materials, and immediate will, to semi seal-up the thing...nice and tight..I like rain resistance, and such, thus my choice of first unit was an E-LVT....I won't ghetto-seal it.

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I need to buig a thin foam pre-filter, fer the air-intake on my Aero v2..dust jammin the atty, BAD.

Last edited:

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nice gear. So when you gonna get into rebuildable's? ;)
Yesterday...Mutation X...need to (STILL...) find my mag. glass, small tools, heh heh...I'll be using the supplied wicking, coils, 'till I get wire, mebbe better wicking...the Mute wasn't what I had researched down to, but seeing it apart, seemed well-designed, for whut it must do.

VU Sponsors