Become a Patron!

New from Tampa, FL. Istick/Nautilus Mini

Hello all, new fella here from the Tampa (Palm Harbor) area. My gf and I both use the istick, her a Nautilus regular, and me a Nautilus mini both running the BVC coils. I just got mine after I kept taking hers to use it and she got mad, lol.

Anyone use this combo and happen to use this combo? I am wondering what a good watt / volt combo may be? I currently use 11 watts at 3.8v, but was wondering if anyone had any other recommendations. I typically just do a mouth to lung 3 or so second hit, if that makes any difference. Just want to maximize my hits, while trying to maintain solid coil life.

Awesome forum it looks like so far, glad to be a member!

Have a great weekend,
MostHated

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome mosthated, yes I read alot of people use that combo and really like it:)
Welcome to VU, glad you found us:)

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to vu. I am in love with my eleaf istick and nautilus mini. I run it anywhere from 6 to 10 watts depending on what liquid I have in it. If it's a higher vg I tend to run it higher. This is a great set up to have. And I use mine every day as it is my favorite to vape on

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground. The i Stick is an excellent mod it will serve you both well. I know people like to try out different tanks to see how each vapes and compare them to the Nautilus. Then afterwards after some experimentation you eventually find your ideal setup. Enjoy the smoke free life:)

Kaleidoscope71

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wheezing the gf's juice! lol! I'm sure she's glad you got your own for your sake more than hers tho.

VU Sponsors