Become a Patron!

New from Texas!

Larry J

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just registered here yesterday. Found out about this place in ECF. Looks like I have TWO forums to keep track of now. I started vaping a little over nine months ago, first with V2 cig-a-likes, which went into the trash after two days. Moved on to a Halo Triton starter kit which was MUCH better. Now mostly use my MVP 2 with either Kanger T2s, ProTank 3s or miniPT3s. I have a whole stable of ego style batteries as back-ups and for the extra flavors I like to keep handy. (I keep four or five flavors close at hand at all times). Loving vaping and not smelling like a dirty ashtray all the time. Starting DIYing my own juices a couple of months ago and now that's all I vape. Will be interesting to investigate all of the differences of this forum compared to ECF.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU,(aka the better forum)
Glad you are here, be sure to watch for sales, contest, friendly advice and the freedom to say just about anything except Removed because saying Removed will get you in trouble.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
welcome-mat.png

Greetings!! :)

Oh, you'll find it quite refreshing I think. Lots to see and do.

I still run a couple of MVPs too, great mods for what they are. Love the Aerotank v2 on one of mine. :)

We have a huge DIY section too. I've been nearly all DIY juice for about a couple of years now and it's great.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and enjoy the forum. ;<))

VU Sponsors