Become a Patron!

New God 180 Box Mod - 180 Watts

Nathan

Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
The power output of new mods is going up fast. Check out the latest 180 watt box mod called the "God 180". I just wrote a short article about it: http://vapingcheap.com/god-180-mod-180-watt-box-mod/

god01.jpg

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
that thing is pretty sweet looking! no way I would EVER need that many watts though..

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I see it will come with a one year warranty. Nice.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I could jump start my Harley with it.

HAHAA For real!!! At this point with all these ridiculously high wattage devices - I'm just looking for good battery life, a decent display, a compact look, and a decent price - anything over 30watts is irrelevant to me

Vapor Zen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fires down to .3 ohms?? I can do that now on my Cloupor dna 30 ffs.. Love the 3 18650 battery config.. So close yet so far away..

Vapor Zen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They have been trying to get a dollar per watt minimum on some sites with other 100 watt and above boxes so the real name of this box could be God Damn 180 bucks!? It could be worth every dime and time will tell as first reports tend to get a edit after a little while.. On it's face I like it and I could definitely see myself owning one but The Flaming Flamingo code named the Floppinhoesen is going to come out next week @ 200W and cover ohms down to .18, with a port to jack a bluetooth device and control your vape via a app, maybe lol.. It's a great time to be a vaper :)

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I guess with the Hades, Akuma (devil or demon), and Angel of Death of the Nemesis, a 'god mod' sporting a cross is past due. I prefer to separate church and vape. Isn't that in the constitution? Maybe not.
Aside from that, it is a nice looking piece of vapage. But, not needing that kind of power personally, if I'm gonna spend that kind of $$, I'd go with something like a VaporShark or some other tried and tested mod.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone know the official price tag on it yet?

If its same price as vaporshark.. (which i doubt) i deff like the look better of this (minus the SMY symbols everywhere)

Nathan

Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I only do ultra sub-ohm builds on occasion so I have no need for a device like this, but it's still cool. How many watts do you guys use on a daily basis?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I only do ultra sub-ohm builds on occasion so I have no need for a device like this, but it's still cool. How many watts do you guys use on a daily basis?

I have no desire to even go near 50 watts, but if the price was right, I would buy one, due to being more than a single 18650 device and just for how cool I think it looks, guess better to have way to much power, than not enough ;)

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i love the rounded finish on these i just dont know what to buy ipv3 cloupor t6 t8 god 180.. im sure we will see 5 new boxes announced within the next two weeks my head is about to explode. i heard these will retail for around $100 too so glad we arent playing the "how much can i get out of this" game

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got rid of all my variable devices, now have 15 mechs, but this may bring back to variable again.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It doesn't matter if it's $75.00 to me, i don't drop $$ based on how a device looks if it doesn't suit how i vape . I also don't take chances on unproven mods , and secondly i already have everything and then some to keep me happily vaping for a long time to come .

If your into this stuff wait a bit , 200+ watt mods will be flooding the market soon at affordable prices .

It's funny how so many who bought 50 watt mods now are wanting more and more wattage , make sure you do your homework and you won't make a mistake in choosing a mod that doesn't work for your vaping style .

Determine if a device suits how you vape and if it does purchase it , if it doesn't wait to get one that does .

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There is also a version with a wolf on it

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
7 to 10 watts for myself, but I've been using nothing but Kanger tanks that run 1.5 to 1.8 ohms...I do want to try an RDA soon so that I can have the ability to get cloudy and see if the Flavor boost is as true as some say it is....I'm mostly into the flavor of the vape, I only order juices that allow me to add extra flavor shots to them lol....I'm a flavor whore.

AquaJoe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think the watts thing is getting out of hand. When will it stop? 500 or 1000w? I personally vape around 15-20w, so I have no need for 180w. I do like the dual 18650. That would last me a couple days at 15w.

That is a lot of power very close to your face.

I have to say, it is a very nice looking mod though.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think the watts thing is getting out of hand. When will it stop? 500 or 1000w? I personally vape around 15-20w, so I have no need for 180w. I do like the dual 18650. That would last me a couple days at 15w.

Run at 15w, vape for a week without charging. :)

Savage_46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of all the high watt mods coming out, I think this one looks the best. As far as aesthetics, I really like that this isn't fully squared off. Also liking the color options too

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

these lil fellows run THREE of the 18650's according to their write up....good lord!

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They aren't the greatest artist renderings but it clearly has a 510. Whether it actually has ego threading as well is unclear.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If the power keeps going up there will have to be other type of connection. The 510 will fail at some point.

Vapor Zen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Imo if you can't vape it while it charges then the usb charging feature becomes pointless to anyone with a dedicated battery charger.. I'm not going to be waiting a half day for my mod to charge so I can use it .. Making easy access to the batteries for ease of removal and replacement becomes way more important to me.. Show me that and I get interested..

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A USB port only provides about 10W tops. So you might be able to vape while it charges, but unless you vape at low power, you'll still run out of battery.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
It doesn't matter if it's $75.00 to me, i don't drop $$ based on how a device looks if it doesn't suit how i vape . I also don't take chances on unproven mods , and secondly i already have everything and then some to keep me happily vaping for a long time to come .

If your into this stuff wait a bit , 200+ watt mods will be flooding the market soon at affordable prices .

It's funny how so many who bought 50 watt mods now are wanting more and more wattage , make sure you do your homework and you won't make a mistake in choosing a mod that doesn't work for your vaping style .

Determine if a device suits how you vape and if it does purchase it , if it doesn't wait to get one that does .

I agree with this statement, and I kind of wish that the market wasn't such an easy to play for Chinese manufacturers. SMY is a totally unproven manufacturer, and they are too cheap to invest in having some solid product reviews done for the God Mod so that consumers can feel both informed and safe about a potential purchase of this product.

I, for one like the idea of dual and triple 18650 VW mods, and 26650 as well specifically for the battery life. However, I would not jump on board when this mod has neither been tested, or tried. I don't trust any manufacturer that is not willing to "prove" themselves, and their product in this market. Until the release of this 150w VW mod SMY was just a manufacturer of janky ecigarette products with no following within the US market. This mod has absolutely nothing but face value going for it at the moment.

BigDaddyQ

Member For 4 Years
Now with this vendor you get a free tugboat RDA clone with the God 180W, bit more tempting, but still to pricey for my budget though :(

Thank you so much for pointing this out along with the coupon code. I was going to swear off all preorders after Elev8vape's bull, but this is kind of too good to pass up. I'm in on it. I'll cross my fingers and hope this company works out a lot better.

forks

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd be interested in finding out what chip they are using for this, it'd be fun to build a box mod with a LiPo pack or something for it.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
SMY needs to send a bunch of these out to reviewers and shops for testing and review before they ship them to the market.

forks

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
SMY needs to send a bunch of these out to reviewers and shops for testing and review before they ship them to the market.
I agree completely, I hereby officially volunteer.

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just out of curiosity (to compare it to Sigelei and P4Y's stuff) I contacted the company for some more info.
http://www.simeiyue.cn/smy-best-e-cig-box-mod-god180w.html

The chip is made by Nuvonton (out of Taiwan). They wouldnt give me the details on chipset used.
http://www2.nuvoton.com/hq/enu/Pages/default.aspx

The release date is Oct 6. They are doing preorders now.
Price is $75.00 wholesale. Minimum order quantity (MOQ) is 10 units.
50 kits goes down to $71.00 per unit. 200 units the price drops to $66

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Device looks extremely cheap to me , i don't have much confidence in the build quality by looking at the pics either . Just the connection point and threads look like they are made of tin metal that will strip out within a week lol, who knows but it needs to be proven first.

I want to see some screws holding this thing together , it has a pry and pop apart type of build .

I think it would look even better without those three side thingies , whatever they are.

Last edited:

forks

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It does look cheap, it looks Chinese. Classically so, not like some of the better quality manufacturing we've seen come out of China lately, but like a 90s toy robot. Honestly, the "pictures" of it look like computer generated graphics, not photos of the real product. All I really care about is the insides, personally... just scoping it out to build something nice, something boxed in cherry wood with brass fittings and trim or the like.

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Totally agree. Tried to get a beta unit to review but no go. Strict 10 min order and oct 6th release.
They have some stiff competition out there so I hope, for their sake, they produce a quality product.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It does look cheap, it looks Chinese. Classically so, not like some of the better quality manufacturing we've seen come out of China lately, but like a 90s toy robot. Honestly, the "pictures" of it look like computer generated graphics, not photos of the real product. All I really care about is the insides, personally... just scoping it out to build something nice, something boxed in cherry wood with brass fittings and trim or the like.

Ha ha , yes, that is what it looks like . I don't like the non mention of warranties with these products , buying a new product with zero reputation and so many unknowns is taking a huge gamble , unless you have unlimited funds and just don't care.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Just out of curiosity (to compare it to Sigelei and P4Y's stuff) I contacted the company for some more info.
http://www.simeiyue.cn/smy-best-e-cig-box-mod-god180w.html

The chip is made by Nuvonton (out of Taiwan). They wouldnt give me the details on chipset used.
http://www2.nuvoton.com/hq/enu/Pages/default.aspx

The release date is Oct 6. They are doing preorders now.
Price is $75.00 wholesale. Minimum order quantity (MOQ) is 10 units.
50 kits goes down to $71.00 per unit. 200 units the price drops to $66

I also reached out to SMY for more info on the product, and also to review the product. The only thing they were willing to tell to me is how much I could buy it for, WRONG ANSWER. Then they proceeded to hit up VC's comment section with solicitations to buy :rolleyes:

Can we at least get a youtube video demo from their company? Show me something other than a MOQ, because as l said, they are a relative unknown, and unproven manufacturer in this Market. And they are using an uknown chip set in a triple 650 powered high wattage device, so they need to come to this market with some very detailed, and verifiable information. Most especially after watching that video about that Hcigar 35W device catching fire. o_O

The scheduled release date is on my birthday so maybe it will be good luck, lol :p

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yep agreed, interesting looking product but need more info from the manufacturer to be taken seriously. not a fan of the "you get price" marketing strategy lol

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If it's a quality product. Sending a few out for review shouldn't be a concern. Seeing that they aren't willing to do so triggers a flag for me.

QuikWgn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wow... those are super cheesy. Almost look like a tourist item at a cheap flea market.
Totally agree Nikita... they are going to have to HARD to earn a positive reputation with such a competitive vape market.
Starting off with NO beta units or samples or videos is not a good sign.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Of course I can not comment on the quality of the product, but we are all different, people saying it looks cheap, I disagree, I think they have made the boring box mod more interesting myself, I've not pulled the trigger on one of these box mods for 2 reasons, to expensive for me and they all basically look the same, where this one stands out for me.

I doubt I will end up with one, due to my 1st reason, but just putting my 2cents in :p

VU Sponsors