Become a Patron!

New guy from Va Beach

droflakcin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys/gals, Looking forward to being on here. My story is just like most, I smoked for 10+ years and turned to vaping when a friend showed me his mods. I showed interest and went to the vape shop that day! I got a ego twist as my first buy and my friend bought me a Hades clone with a tobh clone as a gift ! That was about a year ago. Now I am completely analog free and happy to be a vaper. I now have that Hades (swapped the 18650 tobh for a 26650 stillare), a AR mod with the tobh, 2 MVP 2.0's with the original aspire nautilus (his and hers) 2 kayfun clones, and a monthly subscription to zample box. I must say, I love this life.

My next mods are going to be :
-A regulated box mod (not sure which one yet... Leaning toward the ipv 2)
- Copper Penny mod with a copper RDA
-Silver Dragon by j2p. (Its my dream mod)

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground. You're in a good place everything is laid back and people will help out should you have any questions. Those mods look good and they continue to get better. With all the gear coming out watch your pocketbook:D

droflakcin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks . I have an ipv2 coming in the mail this week from Origin Vape . I don't know if I want to get a fogger v4 or one of my kayfun lites...

droflakcin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
a35be0d89d68eaf877630d3ad6484175.jpg

VU Sponsors