Become a Patron!

New guy, need some help with a fishbone plus

Hey everyone, this is my first post here. I've been vaping a little over a year now and am fairly experienced but this new device has me stumped! I just received it today, it's the new fishbone plus. It has a four post build deck and a tank section which goes around it. You can see some pics here http://vapingcheap.com/fishbone-plus-rda/. Looking at the pics I thought that you could have a full tank of juice around the coils and it would feed as needed so that the wicks wouldn't go dry but now that I have it I am not sure that is the case.

I built it and wicked, it worked well. I put the tank section on and filled it but once I did that the chamber where the coils are just flooded with juice and my coils were submerged! Perhaps you have to keep the juice in the tank below the coils? I'm not really sure how to operate it, there were no instructions and I can't find a thing online about it. I was hoping someone here could clarify for me. Can you fill the tank completely? Does the juice have to stay below the level of the coils? Any help appreciated, thank you.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The outer sleeve isn't there to be filled with juice. It's a RDA, not a RBA. Since this RDA is taking in the air from above, the outer sleeve is for the air only. So, the air goes into the top, into the outer sleeve, down, and into the deck...

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone, this is my first post here. I've been vaping a little over a year now and am fairly experienced but this new device has me stumped! I just received it today, it's the new fishbone plus. It has a four post build deck and a tank section which goes around it. You can see some pics here http://vapingcheap.com/fishbone-plus-rda/. Looking at the pics I thought that you could have a full tank of juice around the coils and it would feed as needed so that the wicks wouldn't go dry but now that I have it I am not sure that is the case.

I built it and wicked, it worked well. I put the tank section on and filled it but once I did that the chamber where the coils are just flooded with juice and my coils were submerged! Perhaps you have to keep the juice in the tank below the coils? I'm not really sure how to operate it, there were no instructions and I can't find a thing online about it. I was hoping someone here could clarify for me. Can you fill the tank completely? Does the juice have to stay below the level of the coils? Any help appreciated, thank you.
Squirt in it.. then vape it very simple to the point

Ok, thank you for the replies. I wasn't sure from looking at it but now that you guys have said, it makes sense that the outer part is just for air. So in essence this works like any other dripper it just happens to be 2 pieces and clear, gotcha. I just thought from the pics that it worked differently, thanks again!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, thank you for the replies. I wasn't sure from looking at it but now that you guys have said, it makes sense that the outer part is just for air. So in essence this works like any other dripper it just happens to be 2 pieces and clear, gotcha. I just thought from the pics that it worked differently, thanks again!
NP. That's what this forum is all about.

VU Sponsors