Become a Patron!

new here (kind of)

kiba

Member For 4 Years
Hey all, I actually created a profile here when this forum first started, Idk what happened to it but it's apparently not linked to any of the email addresses I tried...
Anyways my name is Jon, I've been vaping for almost about 7 years, I got one of the little 510T's for my birthday 12/22/2009 and I tried so hard to make it work for me, pulled off bridges, stuffed fish filters and other crap in the little cartridge. I tried but it never worked for me. I kept going back to it though and I did my research and got on vapor wall... A while later I was able to get my hands on a little gg slim and a line atty, which is what I finally was able to quit with.

After that I was pretty much a loyal mesh/genisis user for a good 6 yrs until just recently. The fact that only 2 decent genisis atty's (real ones, not the 'gtas' designed for cotton) have come out in the last 2 years didn't help, so finally I gave up and switched to cotton. It's kind of gotten me back involved with vaping, though I'm still not sure I even like cotton, as long as I use TC and rayon I'm pretty much OK with it now. So, yeah I guess that's it, thanks for having me.

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome back :wave:

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years