Become a Patron!

New here, not so new to vaping

Bugley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all!
Been vaping for about two years after what seems like a life time of furious smoking. I had to duel fuel to start with but after about 3 months and the hangover from hell vaping won. I would encourage all newbies to persevere, it can be tough at the start.
I don't use high end kit but mixing my own juice is my passion so I'm looking forward to heading over to the mixology section (or DIY as I think it's called here) and say hi to Hic and Huck and the rest of the gang.
Happy days:p

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU!
IMO, HIC is the DIY guru, especially when it comes to FA flavors.

Bugley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Neunerball, you are so right. I'm also into FA and have already purchased some of HiC's recipes, they are GRRRREAT!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Neunerball, you are so right. I'm also into FA and have already purchased some of HiC's recipes, they are GRRRREAT!
My favorite is the Kokopelli Cherry. It's one of my latest purchases, and also one of my ADVs.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Nice to have you with us!

Bugley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My favorite is the Kokopelli Cherry. It's one of my latest purchases, and also one of my ADVs.
That one sounds delicious! I'm having a session this weekend and shall be mixing some winter comfort vapes, HiC's gingerbread and blueberry muffins to see me through this dismal British weather:)

Bugley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I'm sure I'm going to enjoy my time here!

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the forum , hope you enjoy it here :)
Congrats on quitting the stinkies.

VU Sponsors