Become a Patron!

New here.. Thought I would say hi. Although I may have talked to you at that other place....

alee132

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi, just dropping in to say hi and checking this place out. I really love the format and the setup of this place. It is exactly everything I want. Except they don't have a subforum for my interests yet. I put a request in and will see what happens. I have some pre built mods. I have 3/4 egos, 2 nemesis mechs (one copper, one stainless and one blue aluminum set of tubes to interchange with those 2 mods), a seven 22, a cana 30 watt cloupor box mod, 2 sx350 mods I built myself, probably about 30 different atty's mostly drippers and a few tanks types such as kayfun, aqua, etc. I first started out using ego's because my friend Steve had started vaping and let me try his, I liked it quite a bit, he had quit smoking and had switched over to vaping completely at this point, he took me to the vape shop and payed for a ego started kit for me to get started and a bottle of eliquid so that way if I ended up liking it he would have helped me quit smoking. Really something only a good friend would do for you. I thank him to this day for doing that. It's funny because even after all this time of my vaping evolving that he still vapes the ego's. It's not that he doesn't want to go up and get something better to vape on, he just hasn't had the money yet to do so... Anyways, after vaping an ego for about a month. I had watched a few utube video's on rebuilding the coils for bcc's and I got myself some kanthal and silica wick and started rebuilding my own coils. Then from there I bought a genny rda or 2 and some stainless mesh, I tried messing with that for a while, it was so hard to get right, but I finally did after ton's of messing with it. Then I finally got a igo-w dripper and after the first time of trying that, I never used a genny again lol. I would have been much better off starting with those because it was way easier to build then a genny any day. Over time I found the kayfun black edition and still to this day is my favorite vape I have tried. I rotate currently between the kayfun and my tobh dripper exclusively. Also after ego's I went straight to mechs with 30 amp plus batteries, then from there I went to regulated and really haven't used mechs since. I really don't know why but I don't need to subohm that low and with that high of watts that I need to use a mech. I mainly use my sx350 mods currently at home and when I got out I use my cana cloupor 30 watt box mod. I sit about at 15 watts with kayfun and full 50 watts with dripper on sx350 or full 30 on the dna 30. Anyways I doubt anyone read this whole thing because it became way longer then I ever had intended it too lol. Good day to you all!

Kang

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm new here too but welcome! I have 2 genesis tanks and can't get it… The wicking situation is just more than I want to deal with. My first tank was a Kayfun and it's now my only tank in rotation. Dripping is my go-to but it's kinda crappy to deal with when I'm on the road.

Congrats on quitting and kudos on having an awesome friend. That was a massive life changing gift he gave you!

Be well and vape on!

VU Sponsors