Become a Patron!

New Here

thatirishguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey folks, new to this forum but not new to vaping. Coming up on my 2 year vaperversary in a couple weeks and I've been on several other forums. But this seems like the best, drama free place to hang my hat. Glad to be here and looking forward to meeting everyone.

Irish

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Hey folks, new to this forum but not new to vaping. Coming up on my 2 year vaperversary in a couple weeks and I've been on several other forums. But this seems like the best, drama free place to hang my hat. Glad to be here and looking forward to meeting everyone.

Irish

Irish - Welcome to Vaping Underground & Congrats on your Up & Coming 2yr Vapiversary :)... If you ever need anything I or someone else will be happy to assist you! You can find me in the Deals & Steals Section! P.S. There are a few trolls, but they don't really bother anyone lol Take Care, hope to see ya around! :cool:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@VapinChevy I troll with humor... while you might not think it is funny I am laughing my ass off :p

Nah welcome man, the drama here is good in good nature... unless you are ripping people off and being scammy then the weight of vaping underground empire will fall upon you .. other than that enjoy.

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the wonderful world of the wild and uncontrolled....

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Irish
drama free you say.. hmm..
maybe we'll call it "fun" ;)
have a good time here @thatirishguy join in the chat and make lots of friends and accountancies

welcome to the underground

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground Irish! You will love it here! As for your two year mark, grats and Slainte! Tir na nog!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
And a welcome from me as well.

What kind of hardware are you using?

thatirishguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And a welcome from me as well.

What kind of hardware are you using?
I've got way too much stuff, but somehow still not enough. My daily carry is a HexOhm topped with either a Russian 91 or a Tugboat depending on what the day entails. I love my mechs though. My two favorites are my Pegasus and Blackhawk, but I've got a ton more lying around. My poor Zombie Edition ProVari just doesn't see much love anymore ever since I got into subohm builds, which is pretty much all I stick to anymore. Wouldn't call myself a cloud chaser, but I do love the dense flavor and vapor of a lower end sub ohm build.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've got way too much stuff, but somehow still not enough. My daily carry is a HexOhm topped with either a Russian 91 or a Tugboat depending on what the day entails. I love my mechs though. My two favorites are my Pegasus and Blackhawk, but I've got a ton more lying around. My poor Zombie Edition ProVari just doesn't see much love anymore ever since I got into subohm builds, which is pretty much all I stick to anymore. Wouldn't call myself a cloud chaser, but I do love the dense flavor and vapor of a lower end sub ohm build.
First, welcome to VU, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. Second, do you subohm in your Russian, or just the Tugboat?

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

thatirishguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First, welcome to VU, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. Second, do you subohm in your Russian, or just the Tugboat?

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.
I've got a 0.8 ohm micro in the Russian. Vapes quite well.

VU Sponsors