Become a Patron!

New juice won't "vaporize?"

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys

I just got some juice in a few days ago from elite e juice and I have been letting it steep. I threw some new builds in my attys and wicked em up good.. Business as usual. Except after a day fidgeting with my attys/mods new builds everything... I can't get this juice to vaporize near anything I've bought before... It just doesn't seem to be producing clouds of any level... I'm curious iis this possible for a specific juice or do I just need to try again another build... It's an 80/20 VG/PG blend so it should be clouding up nicely. Any opinions?

Thanks guys.

Matt

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Whiskey yes my other juices are vaping just fine. Not getting a whole lot of flavor from this juice either. Wondering if it's just a bad batch?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like a bad batch. I would contact the seller.

My guess is they confused the ratio. If the juice is thinner than an 80%VG should be, then it's likely they did an 80% PG.............

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think I will be contacting them Monday. They do offer different ratios you pick what you like from their site I believe from 50/50 to 80/20 but they only have 60/40 70/30 80/20 in VG base. Guess I just got the bad batch. Shame as I steeped it for a few days and everything. Thank you guys we'll see what they have to say on Monday.

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys quick update. Let it steep more. Still wasn't getting flavor, much vapor either..
Heat steeped it (something I don't usually do with a juice... Prefer to let it steep naturally..) This morning. It's got a bit more flavor... A bit. Better cloud production. This flavor was supposed to be 2 flavors with a hint of one other... The *hint* is the only flavor that is brought out.

Contacted the company left a voicemail, going to have to wait for them to respond.

In other news... Has anyone here tried any mech sauce juice? I'm thinking of ordering a couple juices from them today.

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well good news folks!
Am actually super pleased with the quality of customer service I received from Elite E Juice! Not so pleased with the juice I received but hey that's why I called!!
The man I spoke to was understanding and definitely there to help. They hooked me up with a fresh bottle coming my way in a different flavor they say is their best selling in fruity category... All on them.

Pretty neat of them and overall just excited to get this new juice!!

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just an update - got a different flavor from them today. Heat steeped her, breathed her... Man what a delicious vape. With the service I got from them, and the flavor of their proper juice I'll be back for more.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Always good to hear a story with a happy ending.

VU Sponsors