New Member Looking to Upgrade

Andy P.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Greetings!
I'm new to this forum and new to the vaping scene, it has become my new favorite hobby! Anyway, my current rig is a K101, Tobh RDA, and a Sony VTC4 along with the Kamry batteries that came with the K101 package and that cheapo charger.

I'm looking to upgrade my rig/equipment and get some better clouds and was wondering if anyone can give me some insight on what path of upgrades I should get first? What are some coil builds for the VTC4 that yields some thick clouds while still keeping the flavor?

I've been debating picking up one of the AR mods since my local vape store (Z Vape Room) had them (possibly clones?) and they'll rebuild my coils for free so I wanna be able to tell them what material I've been suggested and wraps etc.

Any advice is very much appreciated!

Thanks!

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the AR mod hits like a champ - I had one but sold it awhile back.. and it works great with the Sony batteries..

The Mutation X / Plume Veil RDA's should give you some pretty big clouds..

Andy P.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, Vaped. Dig the name btw lol.

I ended up getting a Carbon Fiber Paragon Clone which is already way more enjoyable than my K101. Got the Tobh rebuilt using 24ga Nichrome at around 8 wraps. Thinking of picking up an extra 18650 battery now then probably upgrade my atty later. Any suggestions on an RBA? Preferably something produced in a gunmetal black to go with my paragon :)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Get a black Kayfun if you want an RBA, or a Black Vulcan Clone if you want a flavor dripper to go with the cloud chasing RDA's you will begin to collect.:)

VU Sponsors