Become a Patron!

New Mod Day!

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Today is "if yer gonna order a new mod do it today" day. I'm not at all settled on what to put in the .

Maybe it's a Dreamer?
It could be anything from 0-100 American pesos. It *could* be more but I'm not itching to swing big money.

What would be your favorite clone? I get overwhelmed looking on FT. I really wanted an HK black knurled but they aren't available anywhere. Last one I saw was $70 on ebay and I'd buy an authentic if I was gonna burn 70 beans for a $18 clone.

I'm also (still) intrigued by the weird mods. I don't care if they have a brain. I've never tried a VV mod. Maybe a Hexohm? Maybe a HOG? I have series mods, parallel, tubes, squonkers and regulated. I just want something different. I don't really care how many batteries or which kind, but I do prefer a lot of heat.

Any advice?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know if you can find one, but my first mech was a Vaperz Cloud VCM2 and it is still one of my favorites and it was right around $100. I know that the 11:11 from VC is available though. I don't have one myself, but they are only $125 and I know first hand that VC makes great mods for the price.

I think I read in another thread that you already have a noisy cricket, but if you don't I suggest picking one of the NC-II 25. They are dirt cheap and very versatile.

Crazy Chef is having a big sale in the trading post as well. He has some nice mods on there cheap and he still has a ton of things to add.

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
go for the hammer of god v3 man. imo its the best (form factor/price/looks) para-series mod available. this battery config allows you to do some interesting builds that you cant really do anywhere else, and the mod itself is pretty much bulletproof. its a bit out of your target price range, but its worth it imo. i like mine so much i have two. the only time i ever buy a 'second' mod, is when i break the first (cheap regulated mods i chew up and spit out at work). imo this thing is one of the best.

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@mach1ne , do you know of anywhere that has the HOG in stock? I've been wanting one for a while but there are none to be found.

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@mach1ne , do you know of anywhere that has the HOG in stock? I've been wanting one for a while but there are none to be found.
i tried signing up for the mailing list on the vc site, but they didnt include the hog in it, and i saw it 'in stock' randomly one night while i was looking for a 30mm atomizer there. i dunno if they are doing a better job with the mailing list, but i wouldnt bother with that after my experience. i think it was about a two month wait in between batches (i watched it go 'out of stock' while i was trying to get the money together, and im pretty sure it was about two months before it was back).

another option is to try to follow deathwish mods on social media (i dont, so i am not sure where they are active/the best way to do that). they seem to put out more special edition hogs than vc puts out normal ones.

whatever you do, dont get the clone. mine was junk/sticking switch/misfires/etc, and i have seen similar reports from others. it was fine when it worked, but its scary as hell having a switch like that on a 200+w build.

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Heh... Well I didn't end up getting a mod at all. :(

I've wanted one of these for a while now though so I nabbed one instead. :)

bc14853a8828e4432c5264a7e03d4d59.jpg

Next time it'll be a grail mod if I can develop a lust for something otherwise it'll be one of these. And I mean the Tissot. The dog is paid for.

9d734be90104582ce0421582c41273b6.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors