Become a Patron!

New Nicotine

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This question is for the VU vets out there. A couple years back there was a company called chemnic. I ordered for an apocalypse and now the time has come. (Been a couple stressful years) Who makes NIC like they did now and for the same price point.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No nic apoclypse. Yet...

I do expect that in the not too distant future one will have to be a licensed tobacco products manufacturer to buy freebase nic.

With all the fake bad rap that nicotine gets I am surprised that it has not already happened.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hope you enjoyed that stale Nicotine~! Nothing better than fresh even if I keep it for a year unopened.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW it appears that Nicotine river sells the Chemnovatic nic.
Same stuff?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am vaping 4+ yr old My freedom smokes 100 mg/ml nic in PG base which if I remember correctly I got for a bit under $50/liter on sale.
Still clear and fine to me.

Of course what they sell now could be crap for all I know.
I have enough in the freezer to last me till about 85 yrs old :)

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have enough in the freezer to last me till about 85 yrs old :)

Gee...I hope that's not because you are 84 1/2 now! :D

I'm vaping some of the earlier mentioned Chemnovatic nic. that I got from Nicotine River last winter. They had a great sale and I think it was only around $46 a liter. (Delivered) Good clean stuff that I can't split from VT.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm vaping some of the earlier mentioned Chemnovatic nic. that I got from Nicotine River last winter. They had a great sale and I think it was only around $46 a liter. (Delivered) Good clean stuff that I can't split from VT.
LOL nope 65 now and may have 30 yrs worth.
Have dropped my nic intake a lot.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

lol. I was going to say something like that. glad you beeat me to it.

I have some Chemnovatic. I haven't opened it, cause I'm using up the LB that I have.

VU Sponsors