Become a Patron!

new post

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What happened to the new post link that was under the vaping underground banner? It hasn't been there for a week or so. Was nice having it there so I can read and learn about different stuff people where doing.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine is still there, I'm on my iPad....it's slightly tucked behind the search bar though.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Is the "FORUMS" in the far upper left part of the page?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Is the "FORUMS" in the far upper left part of the page?
I use that one a lot, too. Someone else was recently talking about that button missing. Are you by chance using your phone? I don't know if that was ever figured out exactly. I'll see if I can find the thread.

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not showing up on my phone. It did like a week or so ago. And then one day it was gone

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea that's weird. I found it just have to take a couple extra steps to get to it. I will just bookmark it as suggested. Thanks huckleberried

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yea that's weird. I found it just have to take a couple extra steps to get to it. I will just bookmark it as suggested. Thanks huckleberried
I was having same prob. I tried to bookmark it, but it is not refreshed then? Just goes back to the latest posts when I bookmarked it. You have any luck?

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i bookmarked it but didnt notice it going back to the last post when i opened the bookmarked. when you pull the bookmark up you should be able to click on the new post link and it should refresh i would think.

VU Sponsors