Become a Patron!

New RDA Doesn't Like Ohm level

I just purchased The Drop after using El Diablo 2574 and used the Diablo on my T Priv Smok. Great views on the drop and love the aspect of cloud vaping (as a new vaper in the sense that a friend hooked me up with El Diablo and taught me a little bit about building coils) my coils and cotton were all fine and didn't have an issue with ohm reading. I got some pre built coils to save me some time in setting it up along with a Geek Vape Tool kit with a Coil builder(?) and none of the pre built coils OR the several handmade coils (26 gauge).
The mod said that the ohms were to low with all coils and even after tightnening and loosening the connecting pin, it still states its too low. I swapped back to the Diablo and it worked fine but made new coils for that one as well but it ALSO says that its too low.

Please help me, The Drop is to shiny and i need my clouds back.
Thank you!

Hype

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had the same problem with the Drop turned out to be the pin being bent , shorting and spitting out the same message . Check it. ...Hope this helps..

I had the same problem with the Drop turned out to be the pin being bent , shorting and spitting out the same message . Check it. ...Hope this helps..
I tried swapping out the pin for the longer one it came with but was still giving me the same problem, however, the longer pin says that its greater than 10 ohms but with the shorter one it reads less than 6 ohms

Hype

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry I am baffled .. Mods are not all the same . some variations will happen from different manufacturers . This one is tricky ..

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Take the RDA apart and check for cracks in the pin, posts, and insulators. While you have it apart, check for bits of wire that may have dropped in.

VU Sponsors