Become a Patron!

New Sentinel Stainless Steel M16-What's the best batteries I need?

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good afternoon everyone,
I ordered a new stainless stell Sentinel M16 the other night, and I wanted to ask what batteries is best for it? I have a couple of Efest IMR 18650's, but I don't know if they will last long enough in it, and was thinkinging of getting either some Sony VTC4's, or some AW 18650's. But b4 I spent the dough, I wanted to ask you guys first, seeing how y'all are more experienced in batteries than I am...ok, hope everyone has a great Sunday!! :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Either the Sony VTC4, VTC5 or the LG 35amp I prefer the LG's myself make sure you have a good charger some chargers are overcharging these batteries and making them appear dead :)

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Either the Sony VTC4, VTC5 or the LG 35amp I prefer the LG's myself make sure you have a good charger some chargers are overcharging these batteries and making them appear dead :)
Ok, I bought 2 of the Sony VTC-4 batteries, 18650, and I have 2 Efest IMR 18650's, so that should hold me for now. I have a Nitecore D4 Digicharger, 4 bay charger, so I think I'm in good shape there. Can't wait til my Sentinel gets here, got a Fogger V4 all ready to pair with it, plus 3 Taifun GT's & 2 Kayfun Lite Plus RBA's.

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
You're good to go. The Sent is a great mod for the price.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You're good to go. The Sent is a great mod for the price.
Dhim, I think so too. I had shied away from mechs because I was always under the impression all they were for was the cloud chasers, & there was no improvement in the taste & flavor over a variable mod. But I was in my buddy's store last week, & I saw one in his showcase, so I asked to try try it. I was hooked from the first pull. I stayed at his store talking with him & other customers for about 2 hours just so I could vape on the mech.

In fact, when I was ready to go, I damn near forgot to give him the mech back....lmao...so, from that morning, the hunt for a Sentinel started. I was really surprised, I mean I know taste is subjective, but I'm an addict for anything blueberry, & it really brought the taste out, so it was only right that I get one for myself. Now, when my Sentinel gets here this week, I will have both worlds for my use...regulated & unregulated. Was gonna pair it up with a brand new Fogger v4, or one of my Taifun GT's, or one of my Kayfuns. And I'm always on the lookout for another flavorful juice to add to my shelf, I don't want to limit myself to just 1 or 2. :)

On a side note, I noticed ou play WoW...I played for 7 years, the last expansion I went through was Pandaria. Took a break last year, & moved over to Diablo. Playing the new Diablo: Reaper of Souls expansion now.

VU Sponsors