Become a Patron!

New tank design

My name is Archie. Drawing on my knowledge as an air conditioning and refrigeration mechanic I have had an idea for a tank that has not been done yet. I believe that my design idea would increase airflow to the coil for a better vape. I don't know how to go about implementing my ideas as I live in Australia. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to advise me about where to go with my idea. That or if anyone wanted to work with me on my idea, I would be happy to share it with you.
Cheers,
Archibald Theodore.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I personally think some tanks get plenty of airflow...The problem I see is the velocity or (air speed) at which the air travels through these less than efficient intake ports being used...The vaping industry could learn a lot about air flow from the high performance cylinder head scene...Most have sharp 90 degree bends before it reaches a coil and most all have sharp edges throughout the entire air flow port system..This equals poor air flow even though it seems not so restrictive...Those tanks that whistle when you draw air are prime examples of crappy intake ports..The best flowing tank ive tried to date is the billow v3 plus and its fairly quiet on the draw but it still could use some refining.

Last edited:

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
im not sure of the proper avenues to take to present an idea to a company but I wouldn't doubt one would use your idea and change it just enough to call it their own and leave you with nothing.

I know im not giving up anything about the way to do it im thinking cks or rip trippers will be my best bet for not geting screwed over

I would even colab with someone who has made a tank befor. I know im onto something with my idea that will bring a new level to the vapeing world

VU Sponsors