Become a Patron!

New Tank - Reload RTA

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Initial impressions are this is an awesome Tank, let me vape on it for a good week and I'll post a review. But so far with my first build in her I'm really, really digging it, a lot. Super easy to build and wick with kick ass performance and flavor.

1f4874dd7cc3f0d6e7097ca2266ad2dc.jpg
62697c797d949f781a4e6e21a6633715.jpg
74e15ed2508a752880404390972397ae.jpg
cf6c536d0c4821ef49af5864167460c3.jpg
f658ad092c743fd4d300cf961ea496e7.jpg
b1d1dcadcfd11e6f6ae9af02bda839ed.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks Awesome! Where did you buy it from??
Only place I know of is you need to get the phone app "Vape Block", they don't have a website and they haven't released it to Vendors yet and I'm not sure they are going to.

Yeah it's a pain in the ass but I've been vaping on it none stop since I put a build in last night, so far this tank is fucking amazing.

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've seen some other real good reviews. I'm guessing it's the next "it" RTA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice pics above.

I've been vaping on mine for over a week and it is a solid performer. I have two gripes and neither are with the RTA. The first and biggest gripe is that I can not get ReloadVaporUSA to reply to me via email or social media with a question I had about the rta. The second is having to download the app, but I found that to be painless.

I see it has been cloned. Took no time for that but with the cost and the unusual way to purchase it was unavoidable I think.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice looking RTA, I really like that build deck.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nice pics above.

I've been vaping on mine for over a week and it is a solid performer. I have two gripes and neither are with the RTA. The first and biggest gripe is that I can not get ReloadVaporUSA to reply to me via email or social media with a question I had about the rta. The second is having to download the app, but I found that to be painless.

I see it has been cloned. Took no time for that but with the cost and the unusual way to purchase it was unavoidable I think.
I talked to Reload Vapor when i wanted to change my color on the Reload rta on the Vapeblock app. You can contact them threw the app. They usually reply same day.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I talked to Reload Vapor when i wanted to change my color on the Reload rta on the Vapeblock app. You can contact them threw the app. They usually reply same day.
Where is the contact form on the app. I messaged Vape Block on their fb page and they said they usually respond quickly and would pass on the message, but that was a couple days ago with no reply. My trouble with communicating with them has been a bit of a turn off on a product I really enjoy.

Edit: found the contact area.

VU Sponsors