Become a Patron!

New to dripping Atty question

Vapin24/7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been buying mods like crazy and attys too. But as a buy attys I'm finding out most of them have the tiniest holes to put the coil wire through especially the center one where I have to fit both coil ends through the middle and even one through the side ones I feel I have more attys right now that I can only do singles in them. How do I make sure that the holes are big enough to make it a dual coil. HELP. IM WASTING TOO MUCH ON ATTYS HOPING THE WHOLES ARE BIG ENOUGH. THANKS in advance for your help

sadlercustompaint

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been buying mods like crazy and attys too. But as a buy attys I'm finding out most of them have the tiniest holes to put the coil wire through especially the center one where I have to fit both coil ends through the middle and even one through the side ones I feel I have more attys right now that I can only do singles in them. How do I make sure that the holes are big enough to make it a dual coil. HELP. IM WASTING TOO MUCH ON ATTYS HOPING THE WHOLES ARE BIG ENOUGH. THANKS in advance for your help

Easiest thing to do is carefully drill the holes out. I have a few that would barley hand duel 28g coils that now fit duel 22g coils with extra room.

Vapin24/7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Easiest thing to do is carefully drill the holes out. I have a few that would barley hand duel 28g coils that now fit duel 22g coils with extra room.
Thank you for that great advice. I'm a girl and don't think about drilling stuff lol

sadlercustompaint

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for that great advice. I'm a girl and don't think about drilling stuff lol
Lol not a problem. If you have a drill and a set of bits, find one that fits in the post holes, and use the next size up. Be very careful tho or you could damage the atty. Keep the drill spinning fast at all times and use very little pressure to push the bit through and you should be ok. Make sure you get all metal shavings out of the posts or you will strip the screws.

Vapin24/7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lol not a problem. If you have a drill and a set of bits, find one that fits in the post holes, and use the next size up. Be very careful tho or you could damage the atty. Keep the drill spinning fast at all times and use very little pressure to push the bit through and you should be ok. Make sure you get all metal shavings out of the posts or you will strip the screws.
Thank god I have a very handy husbands with all the tools a guy needs so you explaining it will will make it a breeze. Thanks again

VU Sponsors