Become a Patron!

New to Vape, No cigg or chew since!

Notoriousjmc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sup everyone!? Dove head first into this about 2 weeks ago and couldn't be happier! Spaired no expense on getting started, Sigelei 100w box with Kangertech hybrid tank For in the car and Darkhorse rda for liesure!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

Congrats on kicking the stinkies and the slop.

Has your sense of smell and taste come back to you yet?

I remember getting into my car about 2 weeks after I stopped smoking and it was so rank I took it to a detailed and paid $$$$ to get the whole interior shampooed de-funked.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome!

I prefer using a dripper at home too, especially for checking my DIY juices flavors. I wish the Dark Horse would have a deeper well though.

Notoriousjmc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Def getting all the senses back and yeah...car was bad lol. Starting to experiment with diff coil builds now

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sup everyone!? Dove head first into this about 2 weeks ago and couldn't be happier! Spaired no expense on getting started, Sigelei 100w box with Kangertech hybrid tank For in the car and Darkhorse rda for liesure!
That's great, Notorious, and welcome! I use my Kanger in the car a lot, too. So easy to refill.

VapingKicksAsh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome ! Glad you got rid of them coffin nails & chaw. Happy vaping my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Congrats on Kicking all that stinky stuff :) Awesome to hear your smells-tastes are coming back! Welcome to VU. It's nice to see another person, begin their vaping journey! :cool:

Okay, so I'm new to this forum, as im sure you could tell. I started vaping a couple months back but, stopped i recently started back up a few weeks ago. im currently vaping off the eleaf 30w with the aspire mini nautilus tank running at 1.9 ohms 3.0v at 5.0w i started with 7 and noticed my hits were starting to burn so went down. im curious because recently my tank has gotten a dark brown color. im wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
welcome and moved to a better home

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU, Have you noticed that there are a lot friendly people here?

VU Sponsors