Become a Patron!

New to vaping, got questions..

Hi guys,

How can i wick my vape so it does not easily get those brownish color after vaping a few minutes? Im using a light colored juice by the way and not so sweet. (Yakuult flavor if some of you may know it). Im using vgod elite rdta atomizer, ipv xyanide mod and n90 tiger 28G .011/inch resistance coil.Tried changing the thickness of the wick however still get that brownish color after finishing a half tank filled atomizer. Resistance sticks with 0.19-0.20 ohms as what my mod indicates and been vaping on 60watts.

Thanks in advance guys.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
How old are the coils?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Do you any regular round wire or a different brand coil to see if that makes a difference?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The only other thing I can think of is try to clean the inside of the coil where the cotton goes in.
When you dry burn or clean the coils sometimes the center gets missed.
It gets pretty charred and could be doing it.
You said the coils were only 3 days old and that's why I didn't mention it before because they are pretty new.

If you have no other option you could give it a shot.

Welcome to the Forum by the way:wave:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Airflow and temperature will have a lot to do with this as well. I cant explain it as well as some others but irregular heating with a ton of airflow over the coil and cotton will cause this. Can we see a pic of your build and how you have the coil positioned in regards to the airflow?

VU Sponsors