Become a Patron!

New to Vaping Kinda

Hi, im Edgy from indiana. I'm not New to vaping, its been 6 months of it snd not s single cigarette in 5 months. Im not new o tank vaping at all. Kinda new to rda/rbas though. Right now I have a ipv2s, atlantis sub ohm tank, kanger subtank mini, little boy rda and a clone tobh. Im probably gonna go home and mess wih the rba on the subtank when I get home. See if I like it. I saw a post on here on how to wick it correctly so im gonna follow those. Just came to introduce myself! Hopefully you guys can help me out on questions lol

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU, relax enjoy the shows and feel free to post as much a s you like.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there Edgy, Plenty of folks here that can help with your question, Welcome to VU:):)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the forum.

And yes this is the best place to ask any questions you like and get whatever help you need!

And unlike other places we won't ban your behind for doing so.

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi, im Edgy from indiana. I'm not New to vaping, its been 6 months of it snd not s single cigarette in 5 months. Im not new o tank vaping at all. Kinda new to rda/rbas though. Right now I have a ipv2s, atlantis sub ohm tank, kanger subtank mini, little boy rda and a clone tobh. Im probably gonna go home and mess wih the rba on the subtank when I get home. See if I like it. I saw a post on here on how to wick it correctly so im gonna follow those. Just came to introduce myself! Hopefully you guys can help me out on questions lol

Greetings from above!
Congratulations on your achievements and I hope you are living it up with that Little Boy!
I just bought one myself and it's been one of my favorite modifications to my mod.
Cheers!

VU Sponsors